• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

I HAVE FINALLY SURPASSED MY MONEY GOAL OF BECOMING RICHER THAN MF. NOW THERE IS NO PURPOSE IN MY LIFE, SO I MUST BLOW SOME OF THAT MONEY AND START AGAIN. so here are gifts for some people:

For Music Dragon: dinner. (item included)

For Keldeo: a cute. you are not allowed to dispute the cuteness of the cute, for it is the cutest of cute.

For TruetoCheese: a banana.

For Zhorken: the best fuckin gift ever

For Dragon: a frickin' dragon (I hope you've watched Friends)

For Sangfroidish: a blob.

And finally, to MF, I give a dollar.

i'm so hilarious

For TruetoCheese: a banana.

Jqs2b2i.gif

Well, I guess before the link cable happens, I might as well trade evolve my machoke, if anyone's willing to help?

Oh, so that's definitely going to be a thing, then?

Sure, my own Pumpkaboo would very much like an evolution!

Also, I chose Small as as size for this one, but it shows nowhere on the Pokémon's page, how do we keep track of this?

If you click on the Pokémon's species name, it'll tell you which size it is on the page. You can also tell by the sprite size itself. It's easy enough to tell the difference when you've compared them. (You can also look at the sprite's file name if need be)

Jerome's providing the pizza, but Eifie requires some pizza topping to go with it. It carries another bit of delicious, juicy flavour with it, though I think that would much rather go on blob of hat.

I have here a Dusk Stone for JackPK because, though Lancelot will be able to evolve after this battle, his horrible movepool will literally not change one bit. But once he evolves again, he will be able to woo all the ladies with his singing!

Back
Top Bottom