• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: (Requests Maybe) Light My Candle?

Wow, you’re artwork is really good.

Anyway could I have an avi with my pokesona and Black Hood on it and a banner, also featuring my pokesona, with "tCoD! Where, like, everybody is nice to each other and stuff ^_^" on it. Sorry if its complex.:sweatdrop:

May i have a new avvie?

A mismagius with a background like my banner?

dododo

mismagis-penticle.png
black-hood.png

blackhood.png

this is my sign :3

Re: Eat me.

OMC YOUR ART IS SO AWESOME!!!!111 OMC stands for oh my cheese, of course. :D

cannotforgive.png

My banners are usually about the same size... Feel free to request them if you want, just give me a bit of creative license with 'em. And if you want a specific picture, provide it please.

Most people probably won't understand that last one. OxO

I understand it, it's part of the lyrics from Not One of Us, a song from the Lion King 2. I love that song.

Nice new avvie, btw. =D And I'ma Gemini too o_O

Uh, could you somehow avatarize this? Ehehe. >:3

O_o Okay seriously, I SWEAR you were born with a paper and pencil in your hand! But could you make me a banner of Xhan, Halan, and Ed? (Hehehe... Because I FEEL like it*CoughEPICPLOTRELATEDcough.*) And could you make Xhan a Lucario?

I have another request. Hope you don't mind...

Could you make a Miltank avatar and a Tauros avatar for the Twospirits RP? I was going to get a Miltank one, but I think Cryptica would like one for her character.

That's a rather... angry Tauros. Thanks for that. Do you think you could use any other picture? :)

Holy shit you're good!! I've come though, to request a banner. Could you make it a Chinchou and Shellder? In the background could you make it like an underwater pond with some seaweed and little bubbles? And for words, could you put Serene? It's okay if you can't do it.

I should also ask for a Shedinja avvie, within the constraints you used with the others

Last edited:

I say, this art does what everyone thought was impossible, being more awesome then Metal gear Awesome.

Could I request a drawing? A (Male) Gardevoir, looking annoyed. That happens to be my trademark. Also, that's my persona/Pokésona I requested, but that was pretty obvious.
Thanks beforehand.

The Ink stuff is pretty cool, and I love your Trainer's face at the picture with Moo the Drifblim.
You need to propel the story in Twospirits forward, by the way, nothing is happening there! :<

Back
Top Bottom