• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: (Requests Maybe) post in me or the puppy gets it

I don't like to use the Sugimori ones, but if you want I will.

Also I was cleaning my room (gasp) and found a bunch of old arts, so I'll share.

I wanna ride the chocobo. >:
Destruction!God!Ed from an RP I was doing with moony... If anyone is interested I can make it into a full RP here. :D *will post it in the Idea Centre later*
A fakemon of mine. I love this guy.
FMC decided to get some bait to attract Nidoran f in FR
A random Halan
Winry the Gunner moogle :D
A Mew
...Only DC players who were around for the Summer Seasonals will get this prolly xD;
ohlook a comic So there's this guy in that... resort thingy near Pastoria in DP that says he wants to see a 'Silver Pokemon in the Whirl Islands from Johto'. I Go get my Lugia, expecting a reward, and... well.

lalala I drew a wolf I forgot to post last time. It's from last year's art class.

And I changed the bannerthing on the first post.

Hehe, fuzzy mew, it RULES. It might just be because I like mews but who cares. Plus the chocobo is great!

Last edited:

OOh! I LOVE wolves! That one looks especially nice. I like the shading, but the mouth looks a bit weird, like the upper lip is attached to the nose or something.

Wait, what's Sugimori art?

^ the official Pokemon art.

also I fail and haven't finished any requests blah blah here have a tailypo critter.

I better not be the only person who remembers this book either.

now i am off to tend to my scones.

Amazing art as always, FMC. May I request a pic of meeeee?

I just can't get over how good you are.... Anyway, could you please make me a banner of A Black Yoshi and a Shyguy? If the Shyguy could have something like a wand or a crown that would be great. Anyway, could you have the words, "Rivals....Friends.... We're both." Of course, if you don't want to do it, its fine to. (It's supposed to be me and Lord Shyguy)

Hey Cookies, I do hope you realize I'm still waiting for the drawing I requested, and I'd like to know how it's progressing.

I think I lost it blarrrg D:

But I'm not going to be getting anything really done for a few days as I'm working on a very intensive contest entry right now that's due really soon so I'm working on that right now.

and new rule: No requests to anyone unless they make comments (not like 'oh it's good') on my art! Kai, Yoshi, and MG are not applicable to this rule since it's new, don't worry guys.

in the meanwhile, here's Rasvim.

Woah. How do you even draw like that?! You my friend are amazing. I give you my seal of approval, a huggle. *huggles*

seriously though you're damn good.

If you'll take it, a drawing of Jack Harkness please. Thankies.

Hey, no worries, I've said it before, I can wait for a while until it's finished, but I'd like to add a thing to the request in case you haven't begun it yet.
Make the Gardevoir sit on a couch, holding a Wiimote tilted at the side, with a TV in front of him, with a voice saying "And the winner is.. Lucas!" coming from it.
Can you add that?

Thanks! Once I get on a comp I'll add it.

Re: post in me or the puppy gets it

Is the bunny puking out its guts or a steak? Just wondering, since I am such a redneck. *Thinks about steak excessivley*

It's eating it. nomnomnom. C:

Also ARG I keep forgetting to edit your guy's requests - I'm at moon-panther's house right now so I can't, but if I don't have them up in about two days, start to bug me :x

In the meantime, here's some other stuff that I did remember to edit!

TerminusWing, My Angel Sword from my RP :D

'The Final Judgement'.
I have no idea where this idea came from or it's backstory - use your brain, make one up yourself :C (Also there is a bum in this picture. Which I can't draw. Also badly drawn feet)

A picture I did when I was 13, compared to one I did now (at 17)

And Just because me and moony are geeks, my WIP Digifake. C: All but the rookie are unnamed, and I don't have them all drawn yet but I have these ones: Rookie, and Ultimate (also everything after Tamers doesn't exist damn you)

also MY NEW BANNER :D
team-edwardbanner.png

OMG, awesome pics as usual. i like the rookie and ultimate ones, they are so awesome.

And the two pics (one when 13 and the other 17) are both awesome, looks like youve always been a good, no, awesome artist. :3

Ah! that tailypo thing was creepy... especially when you know the story that goes along with it...
You're art's pretty cool. A mix of seriously awesome and creepy. Very nice.

TerminusWing-AWESOME+EPIC=That

Final judgement-O.o Please tell me that that thing isn't naked.

Comparison-Wow. There's a lot more detail in the second one. I like it.

Rookie/Ultimate-Just wondering, what are those things? I don't pay much attention to a lot of things, so... Yeah, what are they called?

Back
Top Bottom