• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: Atomic Tangerine

Those are all adorable, and your coloring is very pretty. For some reason I especially like the simpleness of the last one :3

Re: Atomic Tangerine

tailypo-lurking.png

uhm.

Re: Dratini gets all the bitches!

New thread title. Uhhh...yay for in jokes?

Anyway, new art! Linking this because though not explicit or anything some people don't like breastfeeding for whatever reason :V

And this is my chara Jackson being embarrassed by his nephew >w<
roy-jackson.png

blrg i cannot draw polar bears

Re: "Let's show these pups how it's done!"

'nother new thread title~ I have been quoting Cid left and right :V

mariasketch.png

sketch of my sister~ I suck at people :V

Quoting Cid?

You should totally draw him sometime too. :c There's not enough Cid fanart out there.

Your coloring is like, woah. I really like the pictures of Thalia, and the... spooky bloody Day 17 picture is great too.

The picture of your sister... the one thing I can really put my finger on is the eyes I think. They're either a little too slanted, a little too long horizontally (since they're being viewed from the side they're not as wide as from the front, right?), or a little bit of both. The thigh might be a little short, too. The lips and nose look pretty good, though. That's the one thing I have the most trouble with when it comes to faces in profile, is the nose and lips.

eee, thank you <: I'm working on practicing realistic stuff, since art school and all that...

As for Cid art, man he's hard to draw ;3; I have done a few (okay like one that i've scanned) things of him, which I, uh, can't post here >w> It's on my FA though.

Also a really bad xat doodle of him. aaah stupid nose >3<
cid.png

... you sure know how to make someone go find your fA. >3>

Cid is hard to draw. I've only tried once or twice, I really should try again. His anatomy is pretty similar to a Galka from FFXI so I've tried comparing it to that... (not that it'd directly help someone who doesn't play FFXI-- but I could dig up some pictures of Galka in revealing harnesses if you need refs ;D) I tried making a Galka-to-Cid mod once but the custom mesh I'd had to have done for a face went way over my head.

He needs to show up in a 3-D game already. :C

Posting stuff to prove that i am not dead!

Linking this for it is GIANT. :V Go look you lazy bums.

Also this is kinda big too. Uh. This is mostly the result of me and Sable fangirling like nuts. ehehe. (HurdySonja CidKay tehehe. *nerd*)

mephisui.png

MEPHISUI! (Mephitoads is belonging to Slug on FA :3)

hurdy2.png

5-minute doodle of Hurdy as a Pikachu.

cidoking.png

CIDOKING.

I am, clearly, insane and obsessed with FFTA2.

HERE'S SOME MORE CRAP ART THREAD since i seem to be posting for just me since no-one posts here ; ;

little-glass-vial.png

99-red-balloons.png

You know what? I was listening to 99 Red Baloons on the radio just the other day and I wanted to draw a picture based on it. Looks like you beat me to it. Still, you probably did it better than I could. c:

heeee, thank yew. <: I've been doing the 'listen to one song over and over on a loop and draw something aaaah' thing lately.

kupo.png

Also here is my Moogle chara, Kay. Yay.

FMC i hav to admit your artwork never ceases to amaze me, i love the wierd white creature thingy lol and the moogle is cute xD keep it up #~^

For some reason it took me forever to figure out if that was a really tall Moogle or a Viera /stupid
And it just struck me, do Moogles have tails? I can't say I've seen a Moogle tail but surely they must have one, being fluffy critters and all.

Either way super cute. Minimal PJs ftw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom