• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Webcomics!

eeee who is your favourite character?
I'm torn between Rocky and Viktor.

It's a shame it only updates monthly. You should check out the 'preview comics' in the gallery, there's heaps of little comics in there.

Oh, I read all of those. And everything else on the website.

I kind of adore the entire cast, but I'd also say Rocky or Viktor. Rocky is just fun, and Viktor's little prequel comics with Mordecai are just too priceless.

(It totally has nothing to do with the fact Rocky and Viktor are also the two characters who have been closest to death so far. Nothing at all.)

Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki is pretty good, I've read the whole thing. Messed up indeed, like Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon and He-Man.

Dinosaur Comics and MS Paint Adventures are sheer brilliance.

Dr. McNinja, xkcd, and Achewood are also pretty good.

Um let's see here... in alphabetical order:

Evil Diva, a cutsey story about an eleven-year-old devil named Diva with a problem... A goodness problem. The art is cute and colorful, and the story seems fun thus far.

Girl, a story of a girl and her sidekick who do... things. Strange things. Giant personifications of the concept of rhythym being defeated by a girl playing Guitar Hero and her half-sister rapping-type-strange. Wacky and somewhat messed up. The art's really cool. Contains lesbians <3

Head Trip, currently inactive but funny. It has people. They do things. What more do you need? (read:I can't remember much about it as it's been a while since it was updated)

I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space, a salacious tale of seduction and lust. Pretty much exactly what it says on the tin- Susan Bell, an office worker, is kidnapped. By pirates. From outer space. And they're all lesbians. The title is a mouthful, but the story's funny and the characters are endearing.

Misfile, the story of a girl who was a boy, a girl missing two years of her life, and the pot headed angel that did it to them. The plot is rather intricate on this one, which I like. The art's good, though it's kinda stiff at the beginning.

Questionable Content, which is basically two parts drama, one part NSFW, and over nine thousand parts hilarious. The characters are awesome~ But it's kinda hard to figure out what to say about it.

Red String, a romance and love themed comic where drama is the name of the game. I love the plot and characters, even if a recent twist makes me want to painfully gouge the eyes out of a particular one. Notable for, despite being written and drawn by a very American artist, being set in Japan fairly convincingly. Or at least, since I'm not really familiar with Japanese culture outside of Anime, Manga, and a bit of research, it's had a lot of research put into it. Also has lesbians. For some reason I read a lot of web comics with lesbians.

Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki, which other people have already pretty much described well enough. Yeah, I'm lazy.

Sore Thumbs an indescribably strange web comic that deals with both politics and video games. See that new page? That's the result of a nuclear bomb being shoved up a large, demonic, female Osama Bin Ladan's asshole to destroy her.

Springiette, a webcomic about a ninja, her potato chips, and the pirate that keeps her feet on the ground (usually). It's funny and wacky and weird.

Yu+Me: dream, a very surreal lesbian webcomic. Starts out as a regular high-school drama only with lesbians, and it gets... stranger over time. Probably my favorite webcomic ever, although your chances of still liking it after the end of part one are only about 50/50.

AWKWARD ZOMBIE is epic. I like video games, but it's even more fun to make fun of video games!

Super Effective is good as well, but it doesn't update that often.

I recently started reading Megatokyo as well. It's kind of weird.

I read a whole lot of webcomics, which is a lot easier with RSS feeds than it was when I didn't use 'em. Of course, it doesn't help when some comics don't have feeds, but...
Some of the ones on my RSS feed are xkcd, Wasted Talent, VG Cats, the Perry Bible Fellowship, Super Effective, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, Penny Arcade, Nerf NOW!!!, Looking for Group, Johnny Wander, Great, Goats, Garfield Minus Garfield, Girl Genius, F@NB0Y$, Order of the Stick, Erfworld, Cyanide and Happiness, Awkward Zombie, A Softer World, Amazing Super Powers, and 8 Bit Theatre.
Then there's at least two comics on my feed which I didn't mention and at least one comic which doesn't have a feed that I also try to read. I tried to start reading Lackadaisy Cats once, but never got around to getting caught up with it, so.

I literally have to tear myself away from SMBC. Is like The Far Side, but with less anthropomorphic animals.

Well, lessee...

General Gaming
Awkward Zombie
VG Cats
F@nb0y$
Ctrl+Alt+Del
Penny Arcade
Extra Life
2P Start!
Digital Unrest
Dueling Analogs

Slightly more specific gaming
Pebble Version
Pokémon-X
Brawl In The Family
Looking For Group
Super Effective
The Noob

Not gaming
Allan
Lowroad Giselle

And then I also sometimes go to Cyanide and Happiness, xkcd and Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal just to randomise a few strips.

I read:
MS Paint Adventures
Happyface Comics
8-bit Theater
Sam and Fuzzy
The Book of Biff
Girl Genius
Chainsawsuit
Nemu-Nemu
Awkward Zombie
Dr. McNinja
Flaky Pastry
Looking For Group
Not Enough BBQ
True Magic
Jack of all Blades
Lackadaisy
Super Effective
Chinchillatron
U.F.O

I dont read any because I dont know the website adress of any, expect some in the 'you laugh you lose' thread when someone posts that stuff.
If I was to know the hotmail adresses, I would read. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom