• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you wearing right now?

skinny jeans, studded belt, black shirt, converses, the normal
orange life is good shirt, green cargo shorts, green plaid underwear.

._.

Uh, I'm finally looking more, uh, less sloppy. I just got a new hoody from e-bay, and it has bunny ears! So, I'm wearing that, and some of my old jeans.

Olive green tee-shirt with cracking skull on it, along with floral patterns and green, blue and pink splotches from painting on it
Grey bermuda shorts
Same ol' too-big silver flip-flops
Peridot earrings
Blue bra with white, green and dark blue stars
Pink Hanes with purple dots, and green stripes, some floral patterns

Posting on this thread is pretty fun.

I'm wearing a pair of jean shorts that are a bit too loose, a white T-shirt (God I came so close to accidentally typing "shitter" which is what my dad calls the toilet) that has the American flag on it and little hearts replace the stars and there's only 26, not 50, white underwear, and a white sports bra.

And I'm also wearing all my normal accessories, like my hair and eyeballs :3

Jean shorts (made from old jeans)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess T-Shirt
Black (Or very very dark blue) Hanes Underwear
Glasses
Phoenix Pendant

Last edited:
Glasses, as usual. They're black framed and rectangular.
A green (slightly short) t-shirt that says "University Anchorage Alaska Marshall" and has some emblem in the middle...
Dark blue jeans which are just a tad too big. If I'm walking, I have to keep pulling them up, even though there's no risk of them falling down :P
Dark gray socks. I think both are right-socks, cause the one on the left doesn't seem to fit.
Gray underpants (which were in my closet but I believe they belong to my dad).

Navy linen trousers and a t-shirt with pictures of Mario from the SNES up to him as he is in Galaxy and underneath it says "Survival of the Fittest". I think it's pretty nifty.
Plus scarf.

My somewhat oversized light blue t-shirt with dolphins and the words "Gleneden Beach" on the front, my black gym shorts, my comfy white bra, and my light blue leopard print underwear.

Black t-shirt, trackies, slippers, bra, pants, watch, wristband, old crappy glasses

getting my purple glasses back today BOOM :D
and I won't have to go for another eye test for 2 years \m/

Navy blue sweat pants, navy blue and white hoodie, underwear, glasses, hair tie, and headphones.

Light brown V-neck shirt.
Dark dark blue jean shorts.
Black belt to hold them up.
White boxers with random blue symbols.
Glasses.
Lanyard with keys on it.

Shorts that would be shorts on someone of normal height, but are more like three-quarter lengths on me and a long-sleeved rainbow-striped top.

Random black trousers, odd socks, wrist band, watch, mood ring, normal ring, glasses, bra, pants

oh and my brand new awesome Queen shirt c:

Black Nightwish shirt
Light blue jeans that are a bit tight :/
underwear clearly
a white mask since I was just outside

Back
Top Bottom