• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I don't type in lowercase anymore, but sometimes I like to forget the punctuation.

What

What?

They have a different tone. Sometimes I like the top one, sometimes I like the bottom.

Surskitty has strong feelings about capitalization.
XD

Since I'm too lazy to go back and read the thread since I last posted, anyone who wants a rating from me just say so. =P (Don't worry, you won't sound vain. Or maybe you will. But you have company!)

XD

Since I'm too lazy to go back and read the thread since I last posted, anyone who wants a rating from me just say so. =P (Don't worry, you won't sound vain. Or maybe you will. But you have company!)

Furret likes my brother more than he likes me. D8

Arylett Dawnsborough: I find you as an interesting person, and I hope to get to know you better in the future. Good luck in your RP, hun

Hey, uh, Blaziking? I highly doubt that Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson, is worth the honor of "Best Song Ever". The best song ever is probably something like Bethoveen's 9th or whatever. If we're sticking to popular music (as opposed to "art" music), it would more likely be Bohemian Rhapsody, Stairway To Heaven, Strawberry Fields Forever, or something similar. I doubt Breakaway is the best song ever conceived by any human in a million years.

besides, you know that the REAL best song is U CAN'T TOUCH THIS (stop! hammer time)

Wow, I keep losing this thread! D:

Erindor, I haven't got anything against you but I do not like your avatars. Ever. The last one was an Espeon fused with a Salamence. The fat dragon with wings that resemple axe-heads. Your new one looks obese. Other than that, I've never really seen anything to yell at you in your posts.

</latelate>

Dewgong, you're fun and nice. And yay Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei!

Erika... uh I don't know you much. I'll always imagine you as that avatar though.

Psh, everyone likes your brother more than they like you.

[not really, he just has us under his control using his skillz]

Back
Top Bottom