• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I think number 100 is a pretty cool guy. eh kills therads and doesnt afraid of anything.

I give everyone else 7/10 because I'm generous like that

I think Dewgong is a really nice person.. and I like her L avatar.. x.x .. plus I know her from an oekaki!

Heh. You cannot resist the L avatar.

Well, I think you're nice too, and of course I know you from an oekaki as well... Funny I find you here too. ^^

I suppose I'll just post about people whenever I feel like it. I'll start with Dewgong, as she posted right before this...

In a word; brilliant. From what I've seen, you're really kind and funny and intelligent... you're just awesome.

Wow! I posted here!

Now, Castform, you are a nice, intelligent and cool person who is a very good spriter :D You really are....

<3 = I feel somewhat of an attachment to you, whether you to me or not. (You most likely don't, anyways.)

Altmer - Yes. <3

AuroraKing - You know very well what I think of you. <3

Cirrus - You're a very nice person, and you've never done anything that even slightly annoyed me.

Eevee - Well, slightly intimidating at times... I always get afraid to say something to you in fear of saying something stupid. I look forward to reading what you've posted and have to say every day when I get up in the morning. <3

Feralig8tr - I really don't talk to you as much as I used to, but you're awesome.

Harlequin - ...An interesting past I've had with you.

MidnightSaboteur - ...Midnight Sabertooth. <3

Music Dragon - You make me laugh, your posts are great, we seem to get along.

NWT - Annoying at moments, but other than that, you're cool.

surskitty - I remember when you kicked me for capitalizing your name. I did that by accident, just so you know. <3

Verne - You don't seem too interested in me. I guess you're okay.

Xikaze - ...<3333333333333333 ; ;

Zephyrous Castform - You're so nice to everyone, welcoming every single new person, and you're brilliant as well.

Zhorken the Ocelot - I had an obsession with
you as well, unfortunately, you will never see the pictures I've drawn. <3

Now, Castform, you are a nice, intelligent and cool person who is a very good spriter :D You really are....

Thanks... and okay, if you say so!

Zephyrous Castform - You're so nice to everyone, welcoming every single new person, and you're brilliant as well.

Thanks :) I try my best to make others feel better. Sometimes it just seems like a fail, though.

People on this page, then...

(Oh wait, three;s only two...)

Bakuphoon - You're pretty awesome. You're an excellent spriter and it's walsy exciting to hear of (and see) one of your new scratches. You seem generally very kind and funny too.

Altmer - I don't really know you well enoguh to say anything. Sorry.

Ah, I'll do Castform: You're quite friendly, which is wonderous own it's own. You manage creating a song for every occassion possible, which are quite fun to sing. Spheal that happens to be your avatar brighten me when I see it~

Rate me y i'll rate you

You seem like a OK guy. Your not one of those members who want gives me urges to yank out my hair. Yet, I looked at your posts and your don't strike me as one of my favorite members or a striking one. Your average, more towards liking than dislike.

Casty I like you but your song makes my brain scream. I also think you're a good writer too. But you're not one of those guys who'll boast about his talents, so I like you for that too.

Unfortunately I don't know many other people on this thread apart from MD and Castform. :D I really need to talk to people more.

ultraviolet: One of the best spriters I've seen recently. Other than that, I really don't know her too well. ;P

Dewgong: you seem like a pretty nice person, but I barely know you.
Castform: nothing inherently wrong with you, though the songs annoy me and you don't carry a hearse.
Bakuphoon: judging from what I've seen of you (remembering that this is the title of your art thread and your first post on this page), you sort of look like one of the 'WHOO ZANY LULZ' crowd. This is probably wrong, given that I've barely seen anything of you, though.
Hawkfish: you annoy me for some reason. It may be your first signature image, not using 'your' and 'you're' correctly, or something else entirely, but there's just something about you. :|
Erika / Nate / whatever: I remember your name from years ago and you seem like a great person, but I barely remember you or know you now--sorry.

I skipped the people on this page who I am largely indifferent towards.

Castform: nothing inherently wrong with you, though the songs annoy me and you don't carry a hearse.

I realised that unfortunate mistake after I'd written it. For some reason I had forgotten what a hearse was and thought it was a coffin. I've thought of ways to change it, but...

ultraviolet: Thank you :) I can understand why the song would annoy people...

This page again then:

Spoon: You seem nice, but I don't know you very well.
Noah: I don't really know you at all...
Hawkfish: Same as above.
ultraviolet: You seem cool, and as the others have said, you're an excellent spriter.
Erika: Same as Spoon.
CNiall: As you said about me, you haven;t done anything particularly annoying, but you seem a bit... I dunno, pessimistic. I'm not really too sure.

Music Dragon - You make me laugh, your posts are great, we seem to get along.
Wait. I thought you ALSO wanted to kick me in the throat. Or, well, not specifically the throat, but kick me, you know. Because, like, there are other places where you can kick someone. Like the balls. You could kick my balls. Except I wouldn't like that, of course. Either way, you never said you were going to kick my balls either - but you DID want to kick me, and this I know!

But, uh, I've always liked you, so we're good, huh? Yeah.

Oh yes, and Castform:

You're very annoying. This is mostly because I am a Xenophobe Flame Warrior, but still - you're very annoying.

Erika / Nate / whatever: I remember your name from years ago and you seem like a great person, but I barely remember you or know you now--sorry.
Don't worry about it, truth this - and you know this - I thought you were someone else this entire time. XD;

First of all, your welcome posts in the Introductions forum. They're all basically the same.
Just my way of welcoming people, but I can understand how it may seem annoying.
Secondly, your constant Greeky-Greek-Greek.
Meh. Again, I can see how this could irritate people, but I'm just learning it. And I'm not that obsessed, am I?
Thirdly, and I said this already - I'm a forum xenophobe.
Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom