• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Espeon

Mmhm...
Since the last one hit the 1,000 posts-for-closure benchmark, here's the new thread! So, what games ARE you playing? :o

Re: What Games Are You Playing? (Redux)

I am cuurently playing Infamous 2. I love that game. I already beat the good side of it. Now, I am going evil, wahahaha

I've been playing Pokemon Yellow!! I've never played it through before or done a not-Nuzlocke for a while, so I thought it'd be fun. And it is!! The backsprites are just so hilarious RBY is the best.

My team is Vileplume, Sandslash, Arcanine/Ninetales, Vaporeon, and Mew! ^o.o^ ... and Pikachu I guess.

I guess I'm also playing LoZ: Ocarina of Time ... I should play more.

Still Skyrim! I love being a sword swinging, lightning blasting lizard man werewolf thing. :D Seriously, I've been on a helluva werewolf kick lately thanks to Skyrim.

I also downloaded Abe's oddysee from the PS store, and I've been sporadically playing it. I'm horribly bad at it though, which is kinda disappointing, as I've wanted to get playing it for ages, and now that I've got it I can't make much progress in it. It's still definitely one of the most creative and original games I've ever played though, and I love the character designs.

Still playing Okami. I'm still waiting for DMC 5

Replaying Final Fantasy Tactics Advance to see just how much my thief can steal. Oh FFTA, you are hilariously easy to break.

Also doing a gift-pokemon-only run on Platinum, and a normal run through White.

Been playing a whole lot of Team Fortress 2 lately.
I was playing Skyward Sword and Mario 3D Land, but I haven't in awhile.

I have a weird habit of spontaneously starting and stopping playing games, so here is a list of games I've started but not yet finished:

Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Kirby Mass Attack
Super Mario Galaxy (1 and 2)
Super Paper Mario
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Mario And Luigi: Superstar Saga
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Digimon Dawn

Finished Terra's story in Birth by Sleep a while ago, I think Julie's playing it now so

Restarted an Animal Crossing game for GC, named it after the town that my friends and I swear is made entirely of cat people, looked at the map and found that there were NO CATS.

Soulcalibur V, messing around on Legendary Souls mode and unlocking a couple characters

Since my mocks are almost over, I'll be taking up the UNHOLY TRINITY (feat. Fallout: New Vegas) again. The UNHOLY TRINITY being Arkham City, AC: Revelations and, of course, Skyrim.

Tales of Innocence. I bet it's a bad idea to put Iria on Technical instead of Wisdom, but you know what, fuck the police.

Also playing Radiant Historia on and off (not sure what I think of it yet) and playing Disgaea DS's Etna Mode ("Chronicles of Etnarnia", really?).

Tales of Innocence. I bet it's a bad idea to put Iria on Technical instead of Wisdom, but you know what, fuck the police.

she's decent either or, but it doesn't really matter; her magic really isn't that great, and anything she can do is greatly overshadowed by Ange and Ricardo in the end. She also does fairly well as a Guardian.
Also, Radiant Historia was fantastic <3

anyhow, playing the Tales of the Heroes demo, and replaying Ys Seven. Good stuff indeed.

Minecraft (started playing) and trying to pass Buried Relic. I need a rescue; contact me if you want to help.

Back
Top Bottom