• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff I am excited to play:
Braid
Killing Floor
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC and CS
Overlord
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus, Oddysee
Princess Debut

Stuff that is meh:
Chains, Defence Alliance 2, Obulis, Vigil, Gumboy somethingorother

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Only on Day 73. It's pretty fun. I don't really understand the Organization though. They contradict themselves so much.

I know right? lol. Well, they are a cult. It sort of *emphasis on sort of* makes sense by end, kind of.

Anyway, finished 358/2 Days recently, so now I'm playing Explorers of Sky.

Guess I'm not playing Crystal Bearers anymore =/

I gotta practice for a Melty Blood and Guilty Gear tournament I'm playing in tomorrow, so I'm playing those.

Playing Dragon Age Origins, Kingdom Hearts 328/2 days (still) and Assassin Creed 2. All are epic beyond comprehension.... and then some.

Wii: NSMB Wii, Sam & Max Season One

DS: Chrono Trigger, Pokemon Platinum (doing a Riolu solo), Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Wii: Wii Fit Plus (the balance board is now right!), ToS: Dawn of a New World (Tenebrae and Marta never cease to make me laugh), NSMB Wii (we always die)

DS: LoZ: Spirit Tracks (darn guards. Also, I love Zelda when Link needs to change), KH: 358/2 Days (stupid Cave of Wonders)

Killing Floor
Maple Story (on an extremely light level)

I want to play The Wind Waker again.

After getting my ass whooped in Guilty Gear, and barely losing at Melty Blood yesterday, I'm back to practicing those.

Also playing Vagrant Story for the PSX

Just starting Chrono Trigger, after insistence that I play it. Looks promising, to say the very least! :D

Man, it's been a while.

I'm working on my what, 5th playthrough of ToA? I just screwed up the Cecille & Frings sidequest, too. ><; I suppose I'll just have to wait 'til the next playthrough.

I've also started working through Ratchet & Clank. I've had the game for a while but never got around to playing it. After that, I'll have to finish up Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal.

Oh, and I finished Jak III. Veger totally deserved what he got. :3

I tend to start a lot of things and never finish them so I have a big list. This will only include games I've played in the last month or so and therefore will be more likely to play more of soon.

Gameboy: Pokémon Blue - Psychic Monotype
DS: Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Kirby Super Star Ultra (although there's no way I'll be able to beat it completely)
Wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Metroid Prime Trilogy (I'm still on the first one)

Back to Fate/stay night again, now that I've had it spoiled that a joke 'theory' of mine was true...
HE'S ACTUALLY SHIROU FROM THE FUTURE!?! REALLY?

Back to Fate/stay night again, now that I've had it spoiled that a joke 'theory' of mine was true...
HE'S ACTUALLY SHIROU FROM THE FUTURE!?! REALLY?

lol, I think everybody's had that joke theory at some point. Unlimited Blade Works path is full of epic and <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom