• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameBoy: Pokemon Red Version (Chosen team), Pokemon Blue Version (normal)
GameBoy Color: Pokemon Gold Version (Chosen Team)
GameBoy Advance: Pokemon Ruby Version (Scramble challenge), FireRed (I think Scramble, can't remember XD), Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Nintendo DS: Pearl Version (chosen team)

DS: Phoenix Wright: Justice For All
GBA: Pokemon Leafgreen
GBC: Pokemon Gold

Phoenix Wright: Just started, but love it already
Leafgreen: Challenging myself
Gold: Fire Monotype Challenge

C&C3 and Team Fortress 2 (well, the Orange Box in general but I haven't played the other Orange Box games in the past two weeks accordng to Steam) are the ones that immediately spring to mind; there's a bit of the Spore Creature Creator thrown in when I feel like it, too.

Kingdom Hearts, at this very moment! I'm unable to defeat Dragon Maleficent ><

EDIT: I beat her :D :D I'm buzzing now.

Last edited:
PC: SimCity 4 (Rush Hour), Dwarf Fortress, Team Fortress 2, Oblivion
DS: Pokemon Pearl, FF6 for GBA
Wii: SSBB, Phantasy Star Online (Ep I&II) for GCN

Urist Frillyfish, Mechanic cancels Build Sentry: Interrupted by Sniper

most recently, punch-out!! - featuring mr. dream. don flamenco is freaking HARD piston honda was way easier

i'm also playing through a copy of pokemon crystal i got off ebay, i'm not very far though

playing through MOTHER 3 as well on my gba/ds but i haven't played it in a little while, i kinda took a break from it to play pokemon crystal

Last edited:
PC: Final Fantasy III Fanslation. Its addictive qualities are why I was hardly on for a few days.
DS: Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls. Doing a Red Mage only run on FFI because they're awesome and I want a challenge.

I suppose I should post an update:

GBC: Pokemon TCG
GBA: Pokemon Emerald, Riviera, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
GCN: Pokemon XD, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
PC: Tropico, Fate/stay night (anyone seem the anime/played the game as well?), Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun, Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon, Unreal Tournament 2004, Fallout, Gunbound (anyone else play?)

DS: Diamond, Phoenix Wright, FFTA2 (which is almost beaten yay)
Wii: Ranch
PC: Sims 2

DS: Diamond, Pearl, PMD2
Wii: Brawl (2406 6596 9135 guyssss)
GBA: Golden Sun: The Lost Age
GBC: Crystal and Red, but I haven't played them in a while.
Gamecube: Luigi's Mansion
PS2: Final Fantasy X again
Xbox: Knights of the Old Republic II

Time to update

GBC: Pokemon pinball
GBA: Golden Sun
Wii: Pokemon Battle Revolution
DS: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

DS/GBA: Pokemon Ruby (Well, gonna buy it tomorrow 'cause I lost my old one)
Wii: Guitar Hero III, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Paper Mario
PS2: Kingdom Hearts II (again), Katamari Damacy
360: Rock Band, Mass Effect (Buying tomorrow), Bioshock (Buying tomorrow)
PC: Spore Creature Creator (<3)

Yeeeaaaah lost a lot of my Pokemon games when I moved so I'm restocking 'em. Also I just bought a 360 so I don't have anything really for it yet. Oh, and I finally quit my MMO addiction. Woah.

Major Tales playing spree. Going through Radiant Mythology on my true second time (Meaning I got a number of titles before beating the final boss), Abyss on my second playthrough (Going for Luke's Berserker costume title), and will start Symphonia for my, oh what is it, fifth time through? Yeah, sounds about right. I could never do a speed run of Symphonia, though. I appreciate the game way too much to degrade it to a game of time.

Up to the final boss in Portal -- and on an unrelated note, GLaDOS is confusing the hell out of me.
If she had a morality core thingy inside her the whole time, that means for most of the game she wasn't amoral, and we know she's not moral, so does that mean she was being immoral up until I removed the morality core and is now completely amoral?
*brainasplode*

Update time:

DS: EV training my Pearl team
GBA: Golden Sun: the Lost age
PS1: FF7, Castlevania: SotN when i'm bored of Final Fantasy
PS2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom