• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pets would you like?

Dark Shocktail

Millachinchilla
If you could have a pet what would you have? And if you have pets, what do you have? Personally, I'm currently allowed no pets. Rule here is that you need your own house first... ><

But if I could have a pet, I'd love a cat. A Russian Blue. They're beautiful kitties, mostly sweet tempered and quite intelligent. There's also a very famous Russian Blue kitty...cookie for whoever gets it! XP I'd probably stick to two if I could afford having more then one.

I wouldn't want a wild animal. It'd feel wrong to have one, when they should be running free. I'd open up a sancuntry (sp) or a zoo or some sort to care for them, otherwise I wouldn't keep one as a pet.

PS: Fweee!
368px-RusoAzul4m.JPG

^ That's the breed of cat I mentioned :3 ^

There's also a very famous Russian Blue kitty...cookie for whoever gets it! XP

If you mean Happycat, the cat that had something to do with a Russian cat food company,
http://www.omgz.com/happycat.jpg
I'm not sure, but I -think- that's British blue.
If is is that cat you mean, I win anyway ^_^.

I'd like a crow cat too. I'm a vary catty person. There is a cat in my house already, but he's the families not mine. When I get my own house, I'm totally becoming a crazy cat lady.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I can't really think of any world famous cats.

Snowball II?
Garfield?
Topcat?
Cat in the Hat?

Nah, they're not Russian Blues :(

An English Cocker Spaniel, because that's the breed of the adorable dog my family currently owns, and she's one of the most wondrous dogs I've met <3~ Cockers tend to be pretty good with kids, need moderate excerise (which I don't think I'd be able to provide any more than that on a daily basis; I really like some of the larger dogs, but I don't believe I'd be able to accommant their excerise needs). They're not nessacerly lazy either, since they were originally bred to be a field dog. They only thing that bothers me is that Cockers tend to have problems with their eyes, ears, urinary track (especially females), and their tails are usually docked >:

I have a cat she is awesome, fluffy tail! <3 I don't know what kind of cat she is, probably part tabby and something else :/ she has calico colors and the markings of a tabby so a tabbyco?

I have a black fluffy cat named Shadow; Observe.

He's probably just mixed, as we got him from the shelter, but he's got a really great personality. :]

My mom won't let me have any of these things (she gives really dumb excuses like "your cat will eat it", but I think it's just because she doesn't like them), but I'd really like to have a frog or a snake at some point. Or, at least, it sounds fun in theory; I love herps and I think I'd be up to keeping one when I'm living on my own, but I hear it's kind of hard to go on vacations and whatnot because some of them require a lot of attention and it's hard to find people willing to babysit reptiles and amphibians. :( We'll see, I guess.

I am allowed to keep my carnivorous plants, though. That's always fun.

If I could have a pet, I would like a cat. And/or dog. I really don't care what cat breed (Turkish Vans are cool, but American Shorthair is good.), but for a dog I like Bernese Mountain dogs:

bernese.jpg

I'm happy with cats.
I've had a few cats before, but none right now. The cat from next door is meant to be a daddy one day. We'll probably get one of his kittens. He's still mostly a kitten himself though.

I've got a cat and she is a very nice cat. :3 she has been with me since I was like five.

When I get my own house I will have at least one cat and also a parrot. Also an aquarium or terrarium full of fish or dart frogs respectively.

Definatly a bearded dragon. Either that, or a rock. Those pet rocks look rather interesting.

I have four cats already: a black-and-white who definitely has some Siamese blood; a tuxedo cat; and two black kitties, one long-haired and one short-haired.

I want a new dog, though, since my old one died. D:

I have two cats and two dogs. Tux, who at the moment is on my lap, is the larger, louder, and all-around more attention-grabbing cat. Jinx is a smaller, orange kitty, and is shyer in comparison. Faith, a dog who looks like a beagle the size of a labrador, is a jealous and cute little fuzzball. Blue, a blue tic hound (hey, I didn't name him), is a lazy dog.

I want a ferret, parakeet, guinea pig, and/or a small dog/cat.

I would want either a mouse; a holland lop, which is a kind of rabbit; or a cat that looks like Silverstream: Silver tabby with long fur and blue eyes. Mostly the last one.

A ferret would be lots of fun, as I don't really care about the smell. If I had a license, a skunk would be pretty awesome, too (I've always found them to be gorgeous animals). Also, if I had a big enough house (to put it away from the bedrooms, lol), a parrot would be cool.

I have a pretty little cockatiel named Motie. <3 I love her~ And my brother has a fish, which my friend and I have named Pumpkin.

It'd be pretty cool to have a lizard... never really thought about it before, but someone mentioned a lizard and that would be neat...

Back
Top Bottom