• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon move would you learn in real life?

Fly or Teleport (though if I have the ability to use the move Fly, wouldn't I really be able to fly anyway? Pretty sure all Pokémon that can learn fly except like Mew and Smeargle are all flying Pokémon anyway... Smeargle can learn Fly, right?)

Rain Dance would be pretty awesome too. I love the rain.

Transform might be kinda cool, too.

Fly or Teleport (though if I have the ability to use the move Fly, wouldn't I really be able to fly anyway? Pretty sure all Pokémon that can learn fly except like Mew and Smeargle are all flying Pokémon anyway... Smeargle can learn Fly, right?)

Rain Dance would be pretty awesome too. I love the rain.

Transform might be kinda cool, too.

Flygon can learn Fly ;)
And yes, those would be cool moves to learn, except Rain Dance. Surf would probably be more of a fun water move to know. There's probably some others, but I'm having trouble thinking of them all right now.

Transform, Mind Reader and Attract.

I'm not attracting much anyways...D:

I change my mind. I would learn Attract, because I demand affection and attention and some form of romantic love since I am a needy adolescent female.

...wtf arceus can fly?
Ah. Sorry, I'm not as familiar with the fourth generation Pokémon as the others. Then, with the exception of Mew, Smeargle, and Arceus, I'm pretty sure any Pokémon that learn Fly looks like it can fly (basically, it has wings).

But, sadly enough, not every Pokemon that SHOULD be able to Fly can actually learn it.

Scyther ranks among the top in the fly-snubbed category, particularly because one of their Pokedex entries actually claims that they're strong fliers, and come on, they're bigger than most 10 year olds, and much bigger than a Pidgey/etc. A lot of other Bug Pokemon also got snubbed, despite having wings, being part flying, and/or being much larger than the small bird Pokemon that can learn it.

I'd probably say Transform in a heartbeat, if I could Transform from memory. Failing that, Confuse Ray for the people who annoy me in life.

Ah. Sorry, I'm not as familiar with the fourth generation Pokémon as the others. Then, with the exception of Mew, Smeargle, and Arceus, I'm pretty sure any Pokémon that learn Fly looks like it can fly (basically, it has wings).

How do the Pikachu in Yellow Forest learn fly?:freaked:

I changed my mind. I would learn Mimic. I would Mimic Mike using Pay day and Nightdeamon using Attract. Rich and Sexy.

I change my mind. I would learn Attract, because I demand affection and attention and some form of romantic love since I am a needy adolescent female.

*Falls to Attract.*

Last edited:
I wouldn't choose Attract... the flavor text in gen 4 describes it as making the foe become "infatuated" and I'd rather have relationships deeper than that.

I'd get a lot more out of Fly or Mind Reader. It's hard to pick. >:

Why Fly when you can Teleport :D Teleporting is much cooler. But I would use Attract as a reserve.

Teleport may be faster, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for in Fly to begin with. Just the sensation of flying is what I would enjoy.

That, and not needing a driver's license or fuel to get anywhere I want. >;3

also, teleporting can lead to psychic explosions capable of killing half of new york

An electric move that isn't extremely destructive, and is consistent. So Thunder Wave or Shock Wave.

Teleport would be second.

Back
Top Bottom