• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was your first forum?

What was your first forum?

• This one

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Some other one

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.....

I didn't know what forums were until my first Freewebs site, maybe. And when I was 9 or 10 I searched "Mewtwo Fan Club" on Google and came to a thread on these forums.

Yep, these were my first. Good times now.

This one, the almighty TCoD :D I did sign up for serebii or whatever recently to check it out but serebii=fail

Ah, the Wishes are Eternal forums. WaE was an old Shadow the Hedgehog fansite that's long dead now, unfortunately. I was 12 years old and stupid as hell, but I had some fun times there. I was even a mod for a while.

My best memory of that place was starting this huge RP war with another member; most of the forum got involved, it carried over into like five or six different topics and eventually just became a flame war. I don't remember why, but somehow it ended with all of our heads exploding back in the original topic. Me and the other guy who started it got our asses kicked by the admin though. Haha.

Sonic Zone Forums. Place was falling apart and the admins were having serious trouble controlling the members. I got banned after contacing one of the "problem" members about something they posted, which was basically flaming the admins =s That was about...six or seven years ago now xD'

Pokemon Crater, 5 years ago, so when I was 12.

It was great, until the new version went up that forced the forums out. Then new forums were started, but they were nowhere near as lovely as the originals. The only two Pokemon forums I've been a part of would be the Crater and TCoD, actually, and I first joined tCoD a few days before the last server crash. I don't think I've changed that much in five years, beyond some rather ordinary changes many folks go through during those years, I tend to act very differently at different forums.

Another early forum was GameFAQs, a few days before my 13th birthday. I have done any posting in about two years, though, and I didn't post very often in the first place.

TPM, waaay back in the day--I think they were still using UBB at the time, and they were actually active. I still poke around there once in a while and am attempting to help get the main site back up, actually.

This wolf roleplay forum called Phantasma. It was quite a fun place before it died; it was so small that everybody knew everyone else, and we had all these in-jokes and stuff~

the first forum i ever joined was this one, but my home was a little website called Charizards Pokemon chambers, that died a terrible horrible painful and not nice death. you can still go on the forums if you google it then click forums really fast, but i think i'm the only one who even talks about it anymore. (it's also where i started one of my fanfictions (rose and fang)

Eonlight Valley. When it was InvasionFree...

This was my second or third one.xD

My fourth one was VN Blab, and Valley of Nightmares was my fave webbie until I discovered this place, which was chewn up, spit out, hacked, and flamed by a person named Draco and a person nammed Ray. Some other cutenews hacker hacked the website, and I really don't feel linke telling the story. Ask TD.xD

Honestly, I can't remember anymore :P

There were too many forums that I've joined. But I suppose it was some random Pokémon forum in portuguese;

o.o; I joined this forum in a few days before 2006, at the time I was eleven. It's the only one I've been active at.

This one. In fact I didn't even have internet last year or before. That REALLY scares me. I can't live without it. I did have my Pokemon games and stuff but no Internet.

How did I survive?

Pokemon Dream, back in 06. I was known back then as Kardas, Exo-Raikou, or Kardossino, (Don't ask). I began to lose interest in that place around the time I joined tCoD, I was only goign for a dying roleplay whch I'd started.

Now I remember how much i destested that site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom