• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what would happen if team rocket stole pikachu and pikachu turned evil and wanted to destroy of all sihnoh

Then Ash, like the Mary-Sue he is, would miraculously save the day with the help of about ten legendaries and perhaps his trusty Charizard, dragging Brock and Dawn along as useless side characters who don't really do anything. Then, he would use "the power of friendship" to bring Pikachu back to his senses. Pikachu would use a hax Thundershock, electrocute Team Rocket, and send them blasting off again for the eight-million and seventy-second time. Then all would be well, and Ash and pals would be back on their merry way.

Bleh.

Exactly what I was thinking.

[offtopic]i know this is offtopic and i dont want to sound like a retard, but why hasnt pikachu evolved into a raichu yet?[/offtopic]

Because Ash is an imbecile.
noit's cause pikachu's an imbecile and managed to slap the thunderstone out away from it without evolving like most pokemon do when the stone touches their little toe!
sorry for the rant

still if tr DID capture pikachu then it would magically become weak like it does when it switches regions or they bring the magikarp from the thread best magikarp ever

If that happened, we all know Pikachu would be saved somehow. If it didn't, though, I'd laugh. And I'm sure Team Rocket would be so surprised with their success they'd have a heart attack or seizure.

pikachu would evolve into an evil raichu (team rocket did it!) and then it would implode because of all the evil inside of it...then ash would get a new pika and the sun wouldn't explode. [/strange]
naw, but its a thought.

It's happened before, but with Cassidy and Butch. They did make Pikachu evil, but then he snapped out of it, etc. etc.

Was an awesome episode though. Needs to happen again.

Pikachu is already evil, so any "turn you evil" stuff would have no effect.

The little rat might play along until the end of the episode before the usual "TR gets zapped and randomly fly off no matter how weak the attack they got hit by was, the group of never-aging kids walk away to some other filler town, and episode ends" ending that always happens, though.

Here's how it'll happen:
Ash'll die in some freak accident that wasn't any ones fault and pikachu will be left there, sitting on his grave, unmovable. None of ashes friends will be able to get him to leave, even after they've destroyed his pokeball. Then team rocket will come and capture him, in some freakishly easy way that they couldn't have thought of while ash was alive, and convince him to take revenge on the ones who "killed" ash. Pikachu will then be used as a weapon of mass destruction and team rocket will become unstoppable tyrants. =D

that's actually a good idea.

I reckon, Pikachu would go evil, Ash would start crying like the wuss he always was,pikachu will be good again but pretend to be bad. then half way through, when team rocket need pikachu, pikachu shocks them and wateva stupid world domination machine that probs would neva have worked, destroys the machine and makes team rocket blast off again.

that's actually a good idea.

thanks!
I'm using half of it in a story i'm writing, so it's actually really well thought out. The whole pikachu being evil thing would be a huge bonus but it doesn't work for my story :(

To answer the question that the original poster asked, my guess is that Pikachu would want to control the world himself and he would dispose of Team Rocket after making them take over the planet for him. He's able to take on a secret organisation because he's hacked.

Back
Top Bottom