• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favorite Water Starter?

What's your favorite Water Starter?

• Squirtle

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Totodile

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Piplup

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
I cannot decide

I LOVE THEM ALL
but if I had to pick one, I'd have to say Mudkipz

Squirtle is love because it evolves into Wartortle who is major love. And Blastoise? Blastoise is just kickass. *hugs Blastoise plushie she only remembered she had because of this thread* BD

Totodile, for being an adorably awesome hyperactive crocodile. :]

...I'm not really fond of Feraligatr though. Croconaw's cool, but Feraligatr is kind of eh.

Piplup! Penguins are awesome, and its the only water starter I ever actually started with (although that had more to do with the fact that I just don't like Chimchar).

Squirtle is a close second, though.

Totodile. It's just adorable! And it looks like a doll too. Besides, who could ignore the cuteness of its hyper personality? <3

Id say Squirtle, and not just cause it looks cool its got a good defense and good attack, with mediocre special attack. It also stays the same type with no add ons later as it evolves.

Squirtle. <3
Just so cute and awesome. I happened to see "The Fire-Ring Squad" yesterday too.
Besides, Blastoise was my first ever level 100. Great memories.

^

Also, am I the only person who really does not like Totodile? :| Like, at all? It's creepy and ugly to me D: Feraligatr is cool, but Totodile is like... it tries. And fails.

wel 2 b onest mudkipz cuz i liek mudkipz an dey r rly kwl. XD

Seriously though, Mudkip.

I love them all, I wish I could choose all of them. I decided on Piplup, because Penguins are cool. Totodile close second, then Mudkip close third, and Squirtle a close fourth.

Back
Top Bottom