• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open When the Worlds Need Us

((Goddamn, you guys move fast. My fault for being away for a week. I really don't know how to jump back in, having missed the fight scene and all. But now that we're in Kanto, I'm kind of forced to get back in the game somehow....hmmmm....I need time to think)).

Gohan looked at the robot asking him a question as many others arrived. "Yeah, sure. I can teleport anyone who can physically touch me." He answered. "Anyone who can't get across sea, come here, please. I need to know how much I should charge my power. Thank you."

Clara was thouroughly confused when a Heracross-human came down and was so feaful of her.

"-And please don't hurt me!"

Okay,fine. What's his problem? Does he not enjoy battle?

" Fine, Heracross. We do not have to battle if you wish. Type advantages mean little. Vile, I do not think he came here to harm us, so you can get up. Well, I need to be teleported. Please tell me if you change your mind and wish to spar, Heracross."

Clara went over to the human named Gohan.

"I'll need to go with you, but when are we leaving? There might be some fellow fire types around here that I could battle with."

"We'd best not waste any time with a practice battle," Ravage pointed out, "We don't want anything to be given away this early in the game. For all we know, the enemy could be watching our every move. We can't waste any time with delays."

He turned to Gohan, "It's probably for the best if you teleport just about everyone that's not flight capable. The flight capable would be myself, Moonwing, and possibly Lucidia, if she uses those wing objects on herself. Either way, let's try and get our act together as quickly as possible. For all we know, the enemy could have found the part already."

Gohan heard the remarks. "Okay. Well then, quite a lot of people, huh? I'll just use Super Saiyan." He complained, the process from the earlier battle repeating itself, leaving his hair totally different. "I'm ready." he stated.

---------------

Jim watched as the Charmeleon kindly walked away. "Thanks! I will!" He shouted in response to her sparring offer. Well, she seems nice he thought, glad to be away from the fire.

Vileplume wiggled from the ground and hurried after Clara. "Oh, oh, I can't fly I have to come with you!" He said, pointing at the guy with odd hair.

~~~

Cecill nodded. "I just wish I'd come in the skiff...." He walked to Gohan.. "I'm coming wiht you, it seems"

Caeda waved her hand, "Don't worry about me either!", she reminded everyone, patting her pegasus.
Then, she jumped on and was about to take flight, when she realized, "Wait, which direction are we going? Have we settled that yet?"

"During my flyover, I noticed that the city to the direct north was a lot smaller, and more resembled what you might call a village. To the north-east, the city is more of a city. It would be easier to hide it in the area to the northeast, and if not, we can at least gather some information there."

Ravage shifted back into reentry mode, and began to hover.

"Let's move without any more delay," he noted, "If this turns out to be just like two-fort, things will get very, very bad."

Listening cautiously to the directions, Moonwing nodded, crouching down and preparing to take flight. She noticed that one of the robot-looking things was beginning to hover, and spread her wings out, ready to lift herself into the air at a moment's notice. For a moment, she glanced around, seeing that most flight- or swim-incapable people were gathering around the familiar-looking person, whose hair was now a mane of golden-yellow. Moonwing thought it was strange, but looked away and focused on the water.

Lucidia turned her head to Ravage, who had started talking. It was odd, because he didn't seem alive, and yet he was still able to talk - he must have been a pretty high-tech machine, at the level of (if not better) a mechan-o-wyrm. It was probably better, though, since mechan-o-wyrm couldn't speak directly, or turn into a car. Or something like that.

At the mention of leaving without delay, Lucidia smiled. "All right then. Make sure you don't have anything else to tell me, or I won't hear it!" After a small pause, she added, "Goodbye!" She tossed one of the chimaera wings in the air, stuffed the other two back in her back, and instantly there was an odd noise that sounded like a machine starting on a high note, going down a few, and then repeating that sequence once more. A blue light enveloped her, and she shot into the air and vanished.

It's quite an odd sight for someone who isn't a monster scout, as her monsters seemed to simply disappear.

Next time she was aware with anything, she was standing on some sort of beach. It was nice, but she was disappointed that nobody wanted her chimaera wings.

Ravage, having seen Lucidia teleport away, turned to Gohan and said: "I'm leaving it to you to teleport them to the beach north-east of here. Don't take too long."

With that, he flew away from the volcanic island, and reached the beach within a very small amount of time. He shifted back, just a millisecond before his radar began to emit four blips.

"Well, one of them's Lucidia," he muttered, and indeed did see Lucidia on the coastline, "but could three others have gotten here that much..."

He turned to where the blips were coming from, and saw, much to his surprise, a small, flying creature, and two armored humanoids

"...faster."

"Got it.", Caeda said.
And her pegasus ran and leapt into the air, it's wings flapped it's upward and onward.

As instructed, KOS-MOS approached Gohan, who was now emanating large amounts of energy.

As Caeda approached the beach, however, she noticed some shapes. Two of them might've been two of the others, but did five of them leave before her?

"Right. That is where your friend is going to scout, correct?" Galacta Knight glanced at the apparently-disgruntled Meta. "And as for us... hm. Wherever we search, it needs to be within range but away from the city. Should we perhaps split up and search its flanks?"

"That could work," Washington mused, "You could probably get several good vantage points from above, though, since you can fl-"

He cut himself off abruptly when he saw that a small human had teleported to the coastline - right where she couldn't see them.

Washington was about to signal Meta and Galacta Knight to fall back before they could be seen when a strange flying machine reached the coast and quickly shapeshifted into a metallic feline.

"Well... that's just great."

Vileplume wiggled from the ground and hurried after Clara. "Oh, oh, I can't fly I have to come with you!" He said, pointing at the guy with odd hair.

~~~

Cecill nodded. "I just wish I'd come in the skiff...." He walked to Gohan.. "I'm coming wiht you, it seems"

No, see it's right here :)

((Maybe it didn't nomnom my post anyway? eh, doesn't matter. I really have nothing to say untill we reach Fushia))

Gohan readied himself for teleportation. "Okay, here we go!" He said, touching two fingers to his forehead. In a millisecond, everyone around him was teleported to the coastline in the exact positions they were in before.

--------

Jim Watched as people gathered around the spiky-haired boy who's hair, come to think of it, had changed colors. Jim flew into the air. Thank Arceus that Heracross have wings he thought, quickly flying to where the others had gathered. He freaked out a little when he saw the boy and the people that were around him on the coastline. The boy's hair went back to normal, and he acted like nothing had happened.

Galacta Knight had no time to react to the first arrivals before even more of them appeared. "Well, I have no complaints. This mission was starting to bore me." He took a few paces forward and shot over his shoulder, "These adversaries are mine to engage. Hinder me and expect no mercy." Thrusting himself from the ground, he charged on wings.

"No! If you do-" Washington decided to not bother upon seeing Galacta Knight charge at the enemies - a group that suddenly expanded by a wide margin as several newcomers teleported onto the coastline.

The Freelancer turned to the Meta and indicated the city. "You heard him; these enemies are his to fight. Let's not delay him in any way."

The Meta's subsequent growls resembled dry laughter. Meta then shimmered briefly before going invisible. Washington ran to the nearby city, and his motion tracker indicated that the Meta was following suit.
----
Ravage barely had time to register what happened before the small winged creature charge at them, clearly unintimidated.

"Whatever this thing is, it clearly has no idea about how badly it's outclassed," Ravage said, firing a series of missiles at the winged thin. At the same time, the massive group that was on the island teleported onto the coastline.

"Shouldn't you worry about the others?" Bonecrusher's voice immediately stated from the radio.

"Good to see you too," Ravage said, not realizing that those "others" were already close to the city.

Back
Top Bottom