• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When you eat an apple, do you leave the core?

When you eat an apple, do you leave the core?

• Yes

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Ticky (technically clicky but)

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Of course. Those seeds are poisonous, you know. Or so I've heard.

As stated earlier in this thread, they do contain a harmful chemical, but it only has an effect if you consume many of the seeds.

I can only get to the center of an apple if I'm really hungry. Guess I'm not that much of an apple fan...

Nope I never had hearing the seeds were bad for you but hey. Appearantly there not! Lets see, I've gotta apple... journy to the center of an apple here we go!

I eat the apple, eat the core and spend the next three hours carefully picking apart and eating the insides of the seeds. I've been eating apple seeds on a regular basis for god-knows how many years and have suffered no ill effects; the "apple seeds are poisonous!" thing is rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom