• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where did you get your Username from?

I like both Pokemon and digimon so I picked a pokemon I liked and then thought up two things "Totally Digimon";
Bk. is the common Digimon abreviation for Black, and all the toughest and coolest Digimon are "Black" something or other.

Mon- all Digimon end in Mon...!

Hence "Bk_Enteimon"... not Burger King... XS

It's just "The Garbanzo Bean" in Spanish.

Probably should've been "Señor Garbanzo," but that seemed just a bit too long... so I used "El Garbanzo" instead.

If I still had my old website I would be able to think of them all.

Mewtwono150: huge Mewtwo fan back then.
I think it was Flaming Ninja after that: I got the idea from a Rock Lee picture I found on the internet and put a funny caption on it. The username made me think of a person on fire.
Seadra: New favorite Pokemon.
Suicune Water: Suicune was taken :(
Toph: Favorite Avatar character.
Metallic Deoxys: I had just figured out how to make Metallic Pokemon, and I started with Deoxys and then male Nidoran.
Cryptica: I made a character out of the sprite, and Cryptica was its username.

Other places:
"Bullet Bill" and "Dry Bowser": Mario Kart Wii.

Now when I sign up for a site my username is almost always "rocklee86."

Vyra: A corruption of a name with particular significance
Aura: A cool word that you should know the meaning of

Both start and end in A. So it's a very easy word construction.

Well...the pokemon. At the time I made this account, I was obsessed with him. I still love him, but I don't use him in battle as much. And I didn't feel like using my normal forum name.

Almost everywhere else I'm Dynamite Spoony, a mix of Dynamite Headdy (an awesome and vastly underrated platformer for the Genesis) and the phrase "You spoony bard!" from FF4. I just thought it had a nice ring to it.

I got my name from my favorite Pokemon, obviously :D

...With an underscore and all-lowercase letters to make it more username-y.

And I've never changed it since~

A long time ago I was known as hermionelily somewhere. It was after two of my favorite Harry Potter characters. Then when I got e-mail around 13 I pick hermioneapple. Hermione- Harry Potter character. Apple- I like apples.

When I first came here before the forum crash I was arieswolf. Aries= my sun sign in Western astrology Wolf= favorite animal. I then later capitalized the A. One day though I was reading a horoscope and saw it somehow referred to as Ramsie. And I thought, "Huh... Ramsie..." Some places I'm known as Ramsie Wolf or Ramsie F Wolf. The wolf part comes from arieswolf and the F comes from the first letter of my name. Though on last.fm it's ramsie_wolf because... I wanted it lowercase and an underscore...

Alexi: Both part of my name and the name of my character. Some places I add 8945 to the end of it due to the name being taken. It was a random number I came up with in 8th grade, and only later realized that 8 + 5= 13 and 9 + 4 = 13 (favourite number~)

Hizzy: A nickname I got in 8th grade, 'cause I'm a hippie. X3

Stupidbutthead11111: My YIM got hacked and, when I was making my new YID, I was in a bad mood. D: But it stuck, so hey.

EDIT:

Dittoman: A character a friend made based of me. XD

Shyguy- the Pokemon: I'm shy in person and I like pokemon.

Smeargle the Porygon (EV Forums): I like to sprite, which is art, which is what Smeargle stands for. It is also technology, which is what Porygon stands for.

was, is, and always will be (unless i can think of something else as cool) H20firefly

H20 - well, when i first thought of the username i used it on club penguin (years ago) which is a crappy online RPG where you play a penguin that has loads of furry balls as pets called puffles. despite it's crappyness it's still the top game on miniclip
i was thinking water for some reason, then i thought about what i learned in school of what water is called, and wrote that

zero at the end of H20 - i bet hardly any of you even noticed this but the O in H20 is a zero, why? because i was too lazy to press the key below zero when my finger was hovering over 0

firefly - after the whole H20 thing i decided to make it contradict it somehow, i though fire, but H20fire sounded wierd, it needed something else. i thought of the awesome animal firefly, and 5 minutes later it became the rest of my username

Game and Watch is the name of the handheld series i used to play when I grew up.

GW is a lazier form

Flametail...

I don't know how long ago I thought of the name, but I've liked it for a goodly amount of time. On my very first forum (-ish thing), the SFBookcase section for Warriors, the name Flametail was already taken, so I became Rosetail. But Flametail's just always been my real Warriors name, and if anyone called it (or "Flame" or "Flamey" for that matter) out I'd be sure to respond. I can't really imagine being known as anything else--except for Firestar's Legacy, as that's my YouTube name (although I can't for the life of me figure out why my fingers typed that), but I ask people there to call me Flametail.

... Actually, if I'd been thinking, I would've made my username Flametail von Karma on here--I've decided that's my official intahnetz name--but I suppose it's a bit late to fix that now.

Back
Top Bottom