• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WOULD YOU, IN FACT, GO SCREW YOURSELF?

Oh hell, no. I'd have to have way more than just girlish hair to want to do that.

Frankly, I don't think I'd even recognize a clone of myself. My mind will often tell me that I'm not what I actually look like.

What that ugly faggit? I don't even like to be in the same room as him!

And besides I'm strait

Eh, no. I would probably be friends with her, but sex...no. For one thing, I'm straight, plus having sex with a clone of yourself just feels wrong. Even if it was a boy version of myself.

Last edited:
Most probably not. And not because I think I look ugly (which I do) or anything like that, I don't go for looks, but because it's more than a bit narcissist.

No, because I'm straight. If there was a girl version of me, though, I'd totally do her. :D

I doubt it. =/ If we didn't get on each other's nerves, we'd probably totally ignore each other. Either that or we'd get each other mixed up and be horribly confused for five minutes until we straighten everything out.

Either way, I don't think we'd hop in bed with each other. P=

If I had a clone of myself and one or both of us had penises and no boobs sure, I'd hit that.

Then I'd make him get me a sandwich and beat him when he burns the bread. Followed by smooth make-up love with Marvin Gaye background music.

Well, the thing is, I'm totally against sex at all except for having babies. And I'm not gay. >_> *shot*

Well, the thing is, I'm totally against sex at all except for having babies. And I'm not gay. >_> *shot*
Right, someone is obviously new here. Anyway -

So why are you "totally against sex"? And, for that matter, what does that have to do with being gay?

Well, the thing is, I'm totally against sex at all except for having babies.
Don't let your religion take away one of the best things in life ever ;D do you want to stay a virgin until you decide to have a kid? I call that masochism. You have either not reached adolescence yet, or skipped it.

Woahwoahwoah.

1) Just because I choose not to do something doesn't mean I'm depriving myself of something.
2) There is nothing wrong with not having sex until you have children.
3) The "I'm not gay" thing has nothing to do with that. I just meant if someone had sex with themselves, their clone would be of the same gender as them.
4) My religion has nothing to do with it. >_>

Oh my God, sorry for having an opinion. It's not like I was hating on the people who would screw themselves. >_>

I just find it strange, sex is pleasure, nothing more. I don't see why you don't consider having it if not for procriation, and the way I see it you don't have an open mind, but that's just what I think, I don't even know you so yeah disregard what I'm saying.

[EDIT] - And btw, I mentioned religion because devote catholics are against sex for other motives than procriation, so I thought you got that idea from there.

Haha. No. If I met a copy of myself, we'd both be like, "well, um, this is awkward isn't it?" because I'm shy around everyone and I don't see why that wouldn't include myself.

Back
Top Bottom