• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your first kiss?

October 2009, with some guy who cheated on me (with a girl, no less!) for pretty much the entirety of our relationship, heh.

I never hugged a boy until freshman year, and I have of yet to date. Really.

Besides, I'm saving my kisses until the wedding day :P. Whenever that will be...

Forever_Alone.png
feels-bad-man.jpg

yeah um, still haven't had a first kiss.

there's no chance of meeting any girls atm, the only openly gay/bi guys at my school are all fugly/annoying/assholish/out of my league, and the one guy I have a bit of a crush on almost certainly isn't gay and I sure as hell don't want to potentially wreck our friendship by asking him directly.*

which is why I'm looking forward to uni, where consequences don't exist. :D

*which is a horrible shame because he:
a) shares a lot of my interests without being an obnoxious weeaboo
b) is the best of both worlds - absolutely cute, but a bit sporty at the same time
c) is brainy as fuck
d) hangs out with an interesting bunch of people, rather than just annoying posh boys
d) is 'on the market', so to speak

Kisses are much more fun when you're practiced at them and can have fun with it, rather than all nervous and aaa.

Ahaha this pretty much
unless you're like me and you're freakishly awkward 24/7 so that nervousness is still there no matter how good you get

but then, no matter what anyone says, I'm a shitty kisser anyways

I'm with the "FOREVER ALONE" guys.

guysguysguys let's set up a booth and sell kisses to TCoD members

Eeek, my first kiss that I remember was with a boy I reaaally liked, and he was moving. It was a few weeks before he moved and we were walking back to his house and talking, and I just kinda slowed down, mumbled his name then when he paused to ask what, I leaned in and kissed him. :3 He was very confused, even though he knew I liked him, and said it was oddly spontaneous for me, and I apologized, then he laughed and said it was fine and we were a bit awkward after that. o_o

My first kiss certainly isn't my favorite kiss, or anything...

You guys haven't hugged people? You're missing out on something great. Hugging doesn't have to be romantic! I hug pretty much everyone I'm close enough to, including a few guy friends.

Then again, some people just don't like hugs or aren't as open to them, so I guess it doesn't work for everyone.

I haven't yet, but I have a special someone that I can hug whenever I want~

In a way, we're just friends, but we're more than friends. It's complicated, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom