• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your first kiss?

You guys haven't hugged people?

I haven't made physical contact with most humans except for family. (And the occasional handshake with a doctor or something like that.) So no hugging for me either, no.

I'd like more hugs, but they feel incredibly awkward.

You guys haven't hugged people? You're missing out on something great. Hugging doesn't have to be romantic! I hug pretty much everyone I'm close enough to, including a few guy friends.

Then again, some people just don't like hugs or aren't as open to them, so I guess it doesn't work for everyone.
well I love hugging and just physical intimacy in general whether romantic or not! but my friends, cool as they are with the whole broad spectrum of sexuality thing, get a bit uncomfortable about homosocial behaviour. which is fair enough I suppose.

My first kiss was when I was like seven because I was a very, uh, liberated child. I don't even remember it that well, but an amusing number of friends I've had since childhood have said that I was their first kiss, so. XD

First not-forcing-myself-on-someone-else kiss was when I was thirteen/fourteen, I think.

Eh, I just figure it's a westermarck effect thing. If you're close to your cousins, it's creepy, but if you just see them sometimes ....

Answer to the title's pretty simple; hasn't happened yet and likely won't for some time.

I was eight, I think? Just with a friend. Then I got kissed by some guy when I was twelve because he was doing a dare (durr).

'Proper' kiss hasn't happened yet for a number of reasons, including 'Vlad is oblivious to social cues from fellow socially inept retards'

Back
Top Bottom