• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Oldest Pokemon

It was a Feraligatr on Crystal, though I don't remember its name and it was really more my brother's.

The first one I remember really well was Blaze the Blaziken, master of contests and battles. I even managed to save her once from a restart, though I lost my Sapphire. She lives on in the fact I name all female members of the Torchic line after her.

My first Pokémon was a Pikachu by the name of SPARKEY (I was five when I named it).

Hee! My first ever was Sparky the Pikachu, my Yellow starter. Who was, unfortunately, lost when I lost my Crystal game in 2004-ish. Sad times ):

I suppose the oldest Pokemon I have *currently* is Sarah, my Swampert from Ruby who is now chillaxing in SoulSilverLand.

It would have been my level 90something Celebi from Gold (traded to Crystal) if my internal batteries didn't die :(
I had it since either 2001 or 2002, whenever that event was in Australia.

Instead, it's my Swampert from Emerald. I named him Marais or something weird like that, I think I Google Translated some word into French or something so he had a 'cool' name. He's been around since 2006 and is currently on my Pearl that I haven't seen in ages.

That or my Blaziken, named Firestorm. I traded her from a pirated Emerald to my current Emerald game, along with a shiny Mightyena. She's also on my lost Pearl.

Most of the pokémon in my Blue team rotation are still in Stadium 2.

Evar (i.e. I have the save file on a game somewhere) - My Feraligatr,forget his name, but that's garunteed the first...

That I hav on a current generation game (i.e. IV) - Pumper my 2003 Blastoise from LG now hiding out on Diamond...

The assortment of Pokemon on my Red version. It's not my original save from when I first got the game, but it's a very old save nonetheless, predating the LeafGreen/Emerald Pokemon that were transferred to Platinum.

I recall owning a Charizard in the original Red version and a Blastoise in the original Blue.

They were my first Pokemon in the game; but if you wish to get technical my first EVER Pokemon was a Charizard card from the original TCG.

My Swampert on Emerald named Parshswamp. I love hims. I actually got really attatched to him, too.

My Wartortle, Ringleader, on Red. See, I started playing Pokemon aged five, and at that time, Pokemon itself was aged five (same age as the mons). My first games were Red, Yellow and Crystal, all of which were gifts from an uncle, along with the GBC I played them on. On Red, I started with Ringleader the Squirtle; on Yellow, with Sparky the Pikachu; and on Crystal, Chikito the Chikorita.

Sadly, I lost Red and that GBC. Crystal's internal battery then died, and so I was left with Yellow and Sparky. I gave Yellow away, too upset about Ringleader and Chikito to care (much).

However, I found Red and the GBC again recently (nine years after losing them), and Ringleader was still there, along with his friends Scamp/Raticate, Flyboy/Pidgeot, Harold/Pikachu, Bauble/Mew, Matt/Eevee, and Titania/Vileplume! (My mother came up with the names for me) On top of that, HG let me bring back dear old Chikito. All I'm missing is Sparky...

Either my Venusaur from Fire Red or my Typhlosion from Gold (which was one of my three female starters).

The oldest one that I have now? My Typhlosion, Typhletta.
The oldest one that I had? A Combusken with a girl's name that was actually male.

Previous post I made was wrong.

The oldest pokemon I have is a dragonite from fire red in... 2006 or 7 I think? I just recently raised to level 100, and I'm probably going to have it all through b/w too.

The Pokemon on my (still working the last I checked, which was half a year ago) Gold file MAY be older, but I'm not entirely sure. I remember playing on that file in summer of 07, so if memory serves me right, my Meganium in that game may be my oldest Pokemon.

I also have some of my LG team in HG (that includes my level 100 Raichu), which is possibly older than that. Possibly. I played through quite a few games that summer.

My very oldest would be Jippy, my Venusaur from Pokemon Red... why did I name it Jippy? I have no idea. The mind of a 10 year old is a strange place~ But that Venusaur is definitely very special to me even now.

I don't have silver anymore, but that would be my Espeon, which I didn't nickname. Not counting silver... (And I laughed at this for quite a while...) It would be my sceptile from ruby, Gresh.

Back
Top Bottom