• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's my sig, but here is the original for that picture
ME.jpg

Right now though, my hair is shorter cuz i was getting hot durring summer, I'd take a pic of that, but i dont feel like it.

Here is an up to date pic of my self taken yesterday.
IMG_0642.jpg

Yea, I look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different cuz when my hair is long, it looks darker, and i was sitting by a window. But for those who were fans of my old hair, i am growing it back, and will NOT get a haircut for another year (unless i want to get trimmed a little)

Oh God nwt this is weird.

I had a dream the other day that you were this annoying kid I know from school and you look just like him. Except you have two eyebrows. Aaaah.

Here is an up to date pic of my self taken yesterday.
IMG_0642.jpg

Yea, I look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different cuz when my hair is long, it looks darker, and i was sitting by a window. But for those who were fans of my old hair, i am growing it back, and will NOT get a haircut for another year (unless i want to get trimmed a little)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyBJm_eCQeM

More pre-haircut pics, all i have to say about the movie is that is my youtube user and that the first pic i posted on the thread is there...

your new haircut is awesome imo

before you looked like you were trying to be cool with greasy unwashed hair

I hate short hair, cuz its too much of a habit to comb it down in the morning, i just gotta have long hair

NWT, you have awesome eyes! I just wanted to say that. Everyone else is very pretty or handsome too.

Last edited:
Oh, yay, pretty people.
^_^
I'm not going to post my picture; I don't have anything important, and pedophiles shouldn't see my face.
I'm too young and cautious.
And commenting on someone's picture that wasn't in this thread- I saw Butterfree's picture today, though it wasn't like she sent it to me.
No, I'm not a stalker.
Everyone here looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom