• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! Charmander egg GET!

And the purple egg with yellow spots can't be an ekans, because those have a marking like it's nose. IT reminds me of a Dustox, but it can't be that either. I'll look into it.

Kai, in case you didn't know, the rightmost egg in your sig is a Bronzor. But you're so good at finding it out that you probably don't need em to tell you xD

I evolved my Spearow! Time for Slowpoke~

EVENT EVENT EVENT

Easter Sunday, get a space in your party and you may get one of these:
image.png

Link to actual page:
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=6865

Last edited:
Woot! Charmander egg GET!

And the purple egg with yellow spots can't be an ekans, because those have a marking like it's nose. IT reminds me of a Dustox, but it can't be that either. I'll look into it.

I know. I even looked through Serebii at the types usually associated with that color. Maybe I should look at the points/steps it needs next.
Edit: Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon, Drifloon, Spiritomb, Hippopotas are the ones who hatch at 7680 steps.
I don't think It's Drifloon or Spiritomb.. I'm gonna check out those ones now
Edit: It's Lileep.
:D I like Lileeps.

I like them both equally. I actually had a Lileep in PMD2 on my team, until I could only bring my starter and partner... I wish they didn't make you do that. :(

*looks at easter exclusive*
omg I want that Lopunny.

^Your Skuntank is hilarious! xD
And your Slowpoke is so huggable <3
OMG YOU'RE Shiny Butterfree? I never realized that...I'm Dawnwish =]
And one of my Eevee eggs is close to hatching ;]

I'm joining this club >:DDD

I've joined since Wymsy posted here, and kinda dropped out after it went down for that while, but now I'm up again :DDD

And have a party link.

Anyone want to tell me what this is..?

Hippopotas. It looks like the abnormally large nostrils xD
Well, I think...you might want to wait for an older member's opinion, I'm relatively new on GPX+

Me? Nothing new, unless I haven't mentioned my Piplup's evolution yet. He's now a level 17 Prinplup <3

GUYS GUYS GUYS

We really need to hatch my Tyrogue

Well, I got an Absol egg at the shelter, because they're rare and I couldn't resist. But the Easter Buneary are being given out tomorrow, and I want the chance of getting one really bad D: However, no one really clicks on my Tyrogue. It's really time for it getting hatched, 'cause it's been ten freaking days.

C'mon, because of this thing about the lack of clickage for my party, I've missed two Turtwig and a Cyndaquil already, just today. It's getting extremely annoying. I swear I'll click all your eggs.

When I'm browsing the online list, and I see any of you online, I click your eggs. But I wasn't browsing today, sorry. If you browse the online list and click about three eggs/Pokémon of random people's parties, they usually click back. That's how I got my eggs to hatch so quickly. I haven't browsed properly for a few days, though, which is why my Eevee eggs still haven't hatched.
I clicked yours, in any case <3

Thanks. I clicked them back :3

But now it's apparently a new day, so we can warm everyone's eggs again! If you're online, please hurry, because I have to go to bed soon and I'm a nervous wreck about this. I swear I'll click back!

EDIT: HEY HEY FMC

First Pokemon in their party :3

Last edited:
It's already Sunday here ;-;
My NidoranF hardly needs any clicks... I just need one egg to hatch, and I really want that Lopunny :(

I clicked yours btw, Lugia.

Edit: She hatched, and I've placed her into a box temporarily, until my Mankey hatches.
Or if I don't get a Loppy... But I really want a Loppy, I hope I get one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom