• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVENT EVENT EVENT

IT IS TODAY
MAKE A SPACE IN YOUR PARTIES
AND YOU MAY GET
AN EASTER BUNEARY/LOPUNNY
image.png

HAPPY EASTER

man how did i not notice this club?
joining, here's my profile
i have all starters and eevee evolutions, at the moment i'm just collecting chimchars and other rare pokemon
kept a slot open for the easter buneary that i most likely will not get

shadow_lugia! You can hatch your Tyrogue! ~

Looks like I didn't get the Buneary. Does anyone know what time it's released?

'pparently randomly through the day.

I saw three people with eggs already DDDD:

And meanwhile I use the wonderful random feature to click eggs or Pogeymanz.

Hey guys what should I evolve my new Eevee into? ;_;

I can't decide. I'm probably not inclined to do Espeon or Umbreon, even though they're my two favorites, since raising its happiness would be too difficult in comparison to just using a stone I already have. I might anyways, though.

No Buneary >_<

Buuut... I got this... Absol~

My Eevee.. I'm making mine a Jolteon.

No, not because I only have a Thunderstone, no. >_>

I'm probably going to evolve my two Eevee into Vaporeon and Jolteon. Unless I get a female, then she'll probably be a Glaceon. If I get two females (UNLIKELY!), they'll be Glaceon and Flareon.
Wait...how do you get Leafeon and Glaceon? Can you just evolve Eevee into them as soon as they hatch?

yep. I evolved my Eevee, Jack, into a Glaceon. You have to use a Shiny Stone for Glaceon and Leaf Stone for Leafeon.

Oh, all right then, thanks. I don't have a Leaf Stone and even if I did, I'd save it for my Oddish. But I've got a Shiny Stone. So it all works out~
=]

Y'know, I think I'll evolve mine into Flareon. So I can keep the name Lord Fuzzykinz and still have it make sense.

EDIT: Actually, I changed it to Fluffykinz anyways.

I hatched my Tyrogue but didn't get a Buneary egg ;-;

So I got a Gible from the shelter instead.

As for Eevee evolution... The random sprite generator says to evolve it into Umbreon :3

missed out on the easter event D:
I got what I think is a Cherrim egg, though-
My Luxio is a level or two away from evolving as well, and my Pichu only needs 23 happiness points to evolve.

I'm going to beat my Eevee eggs with their currently non-existent kneecaps if they don't hatch soon.

This needs to hatch. Seriously. It's the only egg in my party now, since the other one hatched - he's a Jolteon now. This is what I've got so far...

I think I'll stick with this team ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom