• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, I have a Charmander that's siblings with yours, Invader Palkia.

It's a small, small site. Sort of.

Speaking of which, I have a Charmander that's siblings with yours, Invader Palkia.

It's a small, small site. Sort of.

Neat. :D

I still haven't checked my Party today. Doubt I got anything else..
No. Almost a good thing, don't wanna be greedy.

Bellsprout can hatch though. :D

I decided to get a new bunch of Eggs - I was too impatient waiting for my Pokémon to level up and evolve. Besides, I found a Larvitar Egg in the shelter <3

Is that first one a Cyndaquil?

I decided to get a new bunch of Eggs - I was too impatient waiting for my Pokémon to level up and evolve. Besides, I found a Larvitar Egg in the shelter <3

Is that first one a Cyndaquil?
Yes. Yes it is.

Can I get some clicks on my Palkia egg?

Last edited:
^I like Giratina.

In case you didn't know, Darksong and I share an account (we're twins). So I'm happy about the Dratini :DD

I'm just going to put the eggs I've had for over three weeks here even though everyone will not notice that they exist. I don't know why I bother because it's going to take me forever to hatch these things all by myself (which is the only way it will ever be because these eggs are apparently invisible to everyone but me) and I have better things to do with my time. I'll probably end up abandoning these eggs to people who actually get one person on their freaking accounts to click their eggs besides themselves and completely quit this 'no one else but me notices' crap =_=

Thanks to everyone for making me notice how completely and utterly worthless I am

I'm just going to put the eggs I've had for over three weeks here even though everyone will not notice that they exist. I don't know why I bother because it's going to take me forever to hatch these things all by myself (which is the only way it will ever be because these eggs are apparently invisible to everyone but me) and I have better things to do with my time. I'll probably end up abandoning these eggs to people who actually get one person on their freaking accounts to click their eggs besides themselves and completely quit this 'no one else but me notices' crap =_=

Thanks to everyone for making me notice how completely and utterly worthless I am
You are not 'completely and utterly worthless' just because no one clicks on your eggs in some insignificant MMO. If you think you have better things to do with your time, then this shouldn't matter any. This is attentionwhoring and you should understand that. I realize that sometimes what you need more than anything is to vent and get people to take pity on you, but you're seriously overreacting here. It's just a game.

Oh, but if you want tips on making people click your eggs, try to be online every once in a while and go down the online list clicking peoples' Pokemon. Not everyone repays the favor (I, sadly, am one of them, considering I just don't have the time), but quite a few people do and if you click on all of theirs, they're likely to click on yours. That's what the users who have interacted list is for.

Oh btw I clicked your eggs.

I now have a Feebas egg and my Palkia now has a crack/glow. Also, my Vibrava (Daycare) is almost ready to evolve into a Flygon. Go me.

And I clicked your eggs, shadow_lugia. you are not worthless. I though I was when I removed the eggs in my sig for a button.

In case you didn't know, Darksong and I share an account (we're twins).

zomg rly?

I knew you were sisters from.. some thread somewhere, but twins, that's cool :DDD

Glowing Darkrai is epic :ooo

And still looking for that Bagon, or at least a Rotom egg >_>

Ah, thanks. Sorry for being such a bitch, I guess it's this whole puberty thing whyyyy

I clicked all your eggs to (hopefully) make up for it. Or, if I just posted this, I'm most likely in the process of clicking everyone's eggs.

EDIT: NEWS BULLETIN

Zegam :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom