• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Butterfree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Name changed back to Blastoise, pleaz?

I mean being Butch is fun and everything but it's getting old and the [CUELIGHTS] thing seems mostly dead, so...
    Hi! I like your spriting style. That's all I called for.
    ~Love, Zu
    Yes, yes, all I was trying to say was that I've called and been called a gay retard and it's never got a big reaction outta anyone.
    Yes, I'll refrain from saying something like that. But I think that was a bit of an overreaction. Calling someone 'gay' or 'retard' has never meant anything to me. :/
    Hi there and happy birthday. Which is a week late but eh. I could write you a song or something!

...also, could I have my name changed to "Character of the Day", please? I want to jump on the bandwagon D:
    Happy Birthday!

Present? Eh. You'll always be on my faverite people in the world list, if that counts.
    If you're like me, you'll find a way to stick around. For me, it's that I can hatch my very own Zapdos. 8D

Shoot, now I've got myself a Scyther. xP
    Somehow, I had always feared you joining GPX+. I actually figured that you'd be against jumping on massive population's bandwagon's such as that. I swear, it's like a rip in the time-space continuum has occured. Seriously though. I could see you being against hellish sites like Myspace, but joining GOX+? It's like a dream come true.

...Why do I sound like Wymsy? :I
    Not that I think you're hiding something, I've just always liked hearing backstories, and knowing how things came to origin. That's why I like clouds.
    Sorry, I probably should've put that in. I meant what else inspired you besides Mew's Hangout, etc.? Was it just a desire to have some place to air out?
    I know you're a busy person and whatnot, so you don't have to reply to this, but- What inspired you to create TCoD? Well, besides Mew's Hangout. Just curious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom