• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Arylett Charnoa

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RIGHT NOW ON MOONLETT SISTAS:

BUT WHAT IF ANNIE DOES NOT LIKE MUFFINS? THAN WHAT SHALL WE DO? AND WHAT IF DIRTY DIANA HAS CAPTURED HER AND TAKEN HER DOWN TO SOME UNKNOWN PLACE? WHAT IF MICHAEL JACKSON DOESN'T LIKE CHOCOLATE? WHAT WILL WE DO? I can't calm down when I'm talking to you. :D <3

WHAT ARMADILLOLETT SAID.

Hmmm.... I see! So, you are Lettish and I am Moonish. I do approve~

Yes! Speaking on the giving of thanks, what are you going to do for said holiday?

Yes please!

A scary one. D: Yes she does! And an art class that is taught by someone who used to work with the creator of Scooby-Doo, yes yes yes. Plus, she has a project, a HUGE project that she must work on. <3
    That's a downer. I myself don't really know what direction to take the RP, except for our subplot. The fact that you're not part of it complicates things.

I understand, though, and see what I can do.
    Oh, yes, of course. XD Cirrus is just like... my name. It's me. My username here is just Minish now for the fun of it. I know what you mean about it being quite tempting... I have the oddest urge to just change my name to something like "Blancmange Flamage" for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
    Ahah, just for a bit, I was inspired by the username feature returning! It's really weird being called Minish again...
    Maybe half an hour? There's magic involved, so it's hard to tell sometimes. She'll get us there soon, at least!

*Bertha takes off*
    Why do you use phones when scrying magic is easier?

And, yes, she'll be taking us. She can get pretty fast after a little while, although it takes a few minutes for her to reach top speed.

*hops on top*
    *waits some more*

Well, actually, it was just a bit of scrying magic, the mirror is connected magically to the mirror in one of my associates' quarters. They're sending over my... Oh, there she is now.

*large flying whale floats close*

This is Bertha, a flying whale of mine.
    That's cool! How did you come up with the prefixes? They sound awesome, though. I like how Voi sounds sort of like Void, so that fits really well with the Nothing element.

Oh, she's not good at Air? What are her strengths?

Yeah, you've shown me it (or, at least I think you have! Hmm, maybe I was mixing it up with something else! You should show me it, just in case I haven't seen it.).

And revising is good! Haha, I do it all the time. I was actually considering redrawing my Fakemon, because my designs are mostly quick sketches. I probably will soon - I just got stuck on the first one because it's based off a squirrel, and for some reason I can't seem to draw squirrels that well.

But here are some other ones...
    Rabashan is a Water/Fog type. It has to be attatched to some source of water by its tail to live. The drawing is sort of blurry and not my best, though. (I gave it sort of a funny facial expression. :3)
    Sawloja is a Bug/Ghost type. It's nocturnal and can pick up FM radio waves from its antennae! Yeah...
    I also have an eagle evolutionary line and a semi-invisible jellyfish!

And sorry if the drawings are blurry...I took the pics from my phone.

And thanks! :)
    Problem solved! :D

Well, at least they're looking up a bit. Though, I know it's really hard losing a close friend. When that happened to me, it helped me to expand my friendships with other friends that I otherwise would have not. If you're willing to, you could examine what happened in those two friendships and try to avoid those happenings in the future. I found it difficult to keep my mind off what happen in a friendship of mine. It that would leave me feeling guilty, and I was too ashamed to talk to anyone about what happened. It's something I regret not doing and I hope you avoid doing. I've found if you treat people who you're not longer friends with kindly, it helps avoiding more conflict. You're a wonderful person to talk to, so I'm sure other people agree. Try planning to spend sometime with your friends, too. :D

I've been wonderful, although my classes have been picking up the pace.
    Aryleeeeeett, we haven't talked in ages. Hopefully, this visitor message will remedy this terrible problem. :D

It seems like thing have been rough your way, but I'm under the impression that they've gotten better?
    Yes, okay. How are we going to get there? I have no way of contacting my- wait, hold on.

*rummages in knapsack* *pulls out and unwraps teardrop-shaped mirror* *holds finger in the air, which collects water* *draws an odd rune with water*

*facing mirror* Hello? Yes, yes, HELLO? Is anyone in?

*waits a few moments, presses ear to mirror*

Yes, just send her to where I am... Yes, I am all the way out here, thank you, just send her.

And now we wait, Queen.
    Only in the wilderness, really, and that's just if you forget the fruitspray.

On that note, should we find some random guy and talk to him?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom