• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh nah, I'm pretty lazy myself. I just procrastinated nearly the entire summer away, avoiding doing an essay.

Why thank you! My colours give a splash of life to my drawings? How sweet. :3 I use Crayola coloured pencils~
    Hiya, Spoonie! Aw, it's no problem, we all get lazy sometimes. XD

I'm glad you enjoy my art though, that makes me happy to know that people enjoy it~
    Aw, you used it? I'm flattered :D
    Blah, I know I haven't been around much the last couple of days; I've been busy because it's everyone's 18th birthday for some reason, which involves lots of going out and doing social things. And I've been kinda working, here and there.

You need to post your pictures in your art thread~
    Really?~
    It's still really cool, I've never known anyone with the same birthday as me! Hehe, now I'll be able to remember when your birthday is. :3
    Aww, I'm glad you like them~ I spent ages looking for icons under "cougar" but couldn't find any at all... but then found loads under "puma" and "mountain lion". I had to pick the animal with a bazillion names X3
    Oh, thank you, but you should be thanking Dannichu for it. I ask for her assistance in awesome avatars, and recieved five adorable cougars :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom