• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DarkAura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You watch Kekkaishi, too? Cool! I thought that your signing up for Another as a character named Tokine was just a coincidence.
    Who's your favorite character? I can't choose between Tokine, Atora and Shu (though the latter appears in a later section of the series).
    Hey I know how you have a strange schedule now, but may you just take a second to edit your profile on the RP, I figure we will take some time to get to know eachother first. No rush it is just all you need to do is delete 2 moves and your good to go, My suggestion is leech seed and heal bell.
    Ah, I know what you mean.

I guess it means different things here. If you had, say, two people who were good at being a character, but one was awful at writing, we'd probably get irritated and say "Could you improve your writing? :c"
    Hello!

I just want to ask- how are you bad at writing, and great at RPs? They're kind of interrelated, you know...
    Ok cool, ps I don't want to sound rude but please don't update on this so often, I am using an iPod so it kinda gets irritating. And by this I mean my visitor wall, if it is something important please pm me, and I check the safari zone more now, since I know someone will be waiting
    Sorry, I'm not particularly active on this forum, and I'm not much into mafia. But thanks for the invitation nonetheless. :)
    Sorry for late reply.

Alright! You need to either win battles, OR someone gives you money via the Birthday Center, Bank, etc.

They know all the possible moves for their species.

TM moves, Egg moves, leveling up moves, everything else that exsists...

(By the way, could you um... not use chatspeak? It's slightly irritating.)
    Just click the 'New Thread' button, type in a subject, description, then click 'Submit thread'. That should work. If not, go ask Butterchuru or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom