• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Erika
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Oh, thank you. XD Finally 18 myself, I'm getting old now.

Well, I've been doing well lately. I'm heading off to college soon, so I have to get ready and stuff. :o

P.S. You should add me on MSN. :D
    P.S.S. Applesauce.
    oh poop. sorry I didn't reply. :c

I signed up for something called Dual Credit in my school. I'm going to take English IV as a college class. I just hope they don't assign too many essays or research papers, I hate the crap out of them. @_@

I have been sucked into Team Fortress 2 lately. It's messing up my sleep schedule a bit, I've been getting to bed an hour later then I should be. But it's so much fuuun especially when all my friends are online. I have Digital Graphics and English stuff due, but meh.

Watchmen! I saw the midnight release of it. It was pretty rad. :D Have you read the comic?
    Oh, nothing much; just wasting ungodly amounts of time away on video games, floating through school, nothing particularly exciting.

How be you? Is college big and scary or just like high school?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom