• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

surskitty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everything Verne says about the people he talks to is good, so I assume you are a good person.
    That's cool.

On one forum I was "Luc the Whiny Wind Boy" so it can't be all that bad. lol

It's just awesome to notice another Suikofan. Totally undernoticed series.
    WOA WOA WOA A SUIKODEN FAN

What the hell. You people aren't supposed to exist. They're so not seen that they're not willing to name themselves after their favourite character obviously, because apparently FF is so much cooler.

GIVE ME A SUIKO HI FIVE, BROTHA
    I am very sorry but I seriously cannot figure out what your last username is and I am cofused D:
    Hi!! I'm not going to get a reffing done for you and Clover in three hours so go vote for me now. You haven't ~just~ signed up so it won't feel weird now.
    this was the first version of the arena description before i remembered clover this isn't rp or anything it doesn't matter clover shut up.

In a house in a town in the region of Unova, a woman monotonously scrubs a dish and sighs. Somewhere on the other side of her kitchen window, her only daughter is busy on her pokémon journey. She'll be winning badges, making friends, raising pokémon ... and what has her mother done since she's been gone? Microwaved frozen dinners and cried over the finale of All My Chandelures. The last exciting thing to happen in her household was the day her girl left, when she and her friends made that big mess in her room with her first battle and she cleaned it up.

The woman looks up from her housework and sighs. On the other side of the window...

... were two novice trainers about to send out their pokémon.

She starts, dropping the plate in the dishwater, and swiftly yanks up the window frame. "Hey!" she shouts. The trainers freeze, pokéballs in hand, and glance guiltily towards the house, wondering if they were breaking some kind of law against battling in residential neighbourhoods or the like.

"Why don't you come up and battle in my house?"
    i hope you are happy. you better be happy because that is it and there it is.

and your username confuses me even still. you should be viki. or daikonpan. yes.
    may I ask why it bothers you that I didn't have an actual pronoun in my profile? does it really matter? :/
    Words just cannot express my glee at that comic strip. It's like one of our suiko-conversations just kind of found its way on to paper.
    I for one, love sheet music and have the musical knowledge to do things with it! :D
    Sorry I've not been on IRC a lot recently - my internet connection just hasn't been stable enough for me to connect for longer than two minutes without disconnecting. I tend just to leave long lists of join/part/quit/GHOST messages whenever I try to join and I end up feeling a bit bad for spamming the channel with such messages!

How's everything going?
    Being that g, h, and ' are relatively common letters, I'd basically have to stop every few words to reach for the keyboard. It's rather annoying. I use it when I have no choice, but it's quite a pain.
    Uh... Hi!

Er, could you translate your usertitle for me? :o (And I guess my computer doesn't have the correct language pack installed, so it's not even like I could go run it through a translating program.)

Also where's your avatar from :o I like it~

EDIT: Whoops! Happy belated birthday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom