• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "As of about three hours ago, no longer a virgin"

Congratulations! *confetti* If I may ask, what was it like? (It's alright if this is awkward and you don't want to answer)
    I don't know you but I looked in the calendar and saw it was your birthday so.
    Happy birthday.
    *friendship cookies*
    Hmm... I guess I'll just leave out the note, then. Thanks for the advice!

Whoo! All I have to do now is touch up and make dynamics and pedal markings and I am done!

((Also, someone already made it into a duet, here))
    Okay, so I restarted Primal Dialga for piano from scratch, and I'm almost done. There's one problem, however. I can't think of how to make this passage playable:
    Aww, that's great! And like you say, you can grow to like someone over time. :3 Congratulations that you're no longer a single lady (now put your hands up, whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh oh). And now you get to do your own annoying couple thing to everyone else. >:D Heh heh, now that is fun, if a little awkward at times.

I'm still dealing with Post-Breakup Syndrome, though the symptoms have regressed significantly. I still get upset if I think about him for too long, let alone see his name written or hear someone mention him. And he did end up getting into some sort of relationship at his little summer camp thing, but I have no idea if that's still going on and I'm not going to ask his friends because I'm trying to ignore any mention of him. I don't think there's anything wrong with it per se - if I look at it from a rational point of view, he had every right in the world to pursue other relationships after me as soon as he wanted. But I can't help but feel upset. And despite all this, I think I'm the only person who still thinks he's a good guy. :c And now I really want some sort of relationship and I'm too impatient to wait for someone else and ugh I wish I could travel back to a time when my biggest concern was whether that hacked Celebi I got would ruin my Pokemon Sapphire cartridge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom