• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DarkAura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :O your profile pic- Goomy! <3

And as for chaining shinies, don't give up! It really works, and as long as you keep you chain, you will get a shiny. I'm horrible at chaining, and even I found two today (a horsea and a cloyster). So, you will find some!
    haha yeah i know but in all seriousness that pokemon and aurorus is what has me hyped for X and y

and whenever i pronounce the name in my head it sounds like i'm saying "da blade" which makes it cooler
    oh

i'm retard

anyways, get xfire or skype. i'm npt going to be active at these forums much longer ;)
    I'm a busy piece of shit. That's all.

I mostly run 7 gameservers, and 2 forums. 1 recently made.

You can contact me:

Xfire: crankehkawngninenine
    No problem, its the least I could do. ^^ I really like Pokeboard.

I will transfer some later...still thinking.
    H
    That's great!!

And yes, everything has been fantabulous!!! :D I'm sure you know, but Jaketiger and I are dating and he makes me just so happy! Today is officially our two month anniversary!! :D And also, today is officially one month after he sent our first visitor message! So I am happy! :) Except my Jakey is busy having fun at his friend's house until Sunday, and my phone is broken, so we can't share this special day together :( But oh well! I am just really happy!
    H
    Hello! :) I haven't spoken to you in a while! How are you? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom