• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zhorken
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yoooo

Barfie is missing an experience point from this battle because he was secretly holding a Lucky Egg. can you fix it so my Barfie can evolve :D

also can you make Skyman a ref and let him know when you do
    Hi, sorry to bother you about this sort of thing again, but could you declare me an e-ref for these two battles? Thank you!
    Can you set the tournament refs:

pathos
    Byrus
    Keldeo
    Kratos Aurion

Superbird (this is a rental though)
    Keldeo (this is a rental though)

Also delete Mawile vs Zhorken, I just needed to get Mawile's active squad so I wouldn't have to fill it in myself like I did with mine...
    Is there something I need to do to close this battle or have the mods just not gotten to it yet? I'm not sure how the procedures around renewed battles from the archives work.
    Hi Zhorken, could you declare me as an e-ref in this battle (the thread is here) so I can close it? Thanks!
    Hey I whipped up a quick temporary sprite, until you/someone does a good one (since I am super-amateur), for the Polka Dot Bow if you'd like it. It saddens me when the poor little bow gets discriminated on just because it doesn't have a gen V sprite :(

Also I might do a link cable really soon; will link when finished with that.

On an unrelated note, the pages for Secret Power, Nature Power, Camouflage and the likes (anything involving the environment, I believe) need to be updtaed for Gen 6. Would it help if I came up with a list of the necessary changes?

Actually, do you need help with anything?
    Hullllllo Zhorken!

Hey, first of all, thank you sooooo much for getting ASB back on its feet. I know you're not the only one involved, but it wouldn't have been possible without you, and you have my eternal gratitude for that.

NOW TO BUSINESS

I'm pretty sure I had a Corsola in the old league. I even got a special move for her. Somehow, she didn't make to the database, orrrrr I traded/gave her away and I can't remember. Since you have the only Corsola in the league, I thought perhaps I gave it to you ?_?

If you do not remember that trade, then perhaps you just missed it during the transfer, which is purrrrfectly understandable considering the huge amount of stuff you had to manage.

Thanks a bunch!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom