• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vipera Magnifica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• y'know, prior to today I was thinking to myself, "it's been awhile since Fandom Mafia was updated, I hope it doesn't die out," but now that I see what's going on (1) I totally understand you waiting for a convenient time in your real life and (2) you are a hilarious genius, I love this twist
    I am drowning in life :C Actually it's not really that sad, it's fun. But you know. Free time is at a premium.
    Ah! That would explain it! (Also don't bother watching the show, it starts to get Very Bad not long after the equivalent of the end of book 2)
    I'd give that fuck you vote so much reputation but the system told me to try someone other than you or MD
    Probably e-mail (@gmail.com); I've exchanged a couple of e-mails with him in the past few days.
    I was thinking something dark-ish, trying to undo damage caused by a catastrophe. I hope that is the description...
    I might have done a bit too much background as well.
    Thanks. It seems I was apparently adding 1.825 for STAB rather than 1.875. Darn half-a-tenth-of-a-point.
    Haha, well, that's what I was going for! Good luck in the rest of the battle as well!
    Well played! I wanted to post this gif in reaction but it seemed a little shitpost-y, so:

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom