• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Negrek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, great. So the total number is 802, then? Or something close to that if I miscounted because I don't math?

Incidentally, out of curiosity... why is it that half the time I say something on Tumblr, you reply to me on some other site? The reply button's right there, yeah? :P
    Hi! Sorry for leaving the trade hanging like that. I've been dealing with college apps; I'm applying early to my first choice, so I've been straightening that out. Can we trade later this week?
    So tomorrow I'll be free from around 3.30pm GMT and shall be free pretty much all evening so I can just lurk around until you're about. :-)
    So as it happens, I do still have a storm drain Lileep left if you would like it still. :D

I can probably trade at some point this weekend?
    Oh, whoops. Phrased that wrong. I meant to say that I'd like to trade for a Natu and Phanpy; I can get you Qwilfish and Mareep.
    I can still help you out with some more Johto Dex stuff because I have some stuff on your wishlist. Would you be willing to trade for a Natu and a Phanpy?
    Hi Negrek! Will we be able to use your super awesome Pokemon NaNoWriMo counters this November? I need to evolve my Larvitar :O
    Yes, please! I'm sorry I haven't been able to sort out trade times with you. I've been super busy with my studies, unfortunately. :( I'll try and get things sorted by the weekend.
    ack! I am in fact free to trade, and will be for most of tomorrow as well.

actually, is there a time that's good for you? my timezone is three hours behind yours, I think.

(also I don't think I have anything good to give in return-- is there something I could get for you?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom