• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Abortion

Good God, unless you were the father, you have no right to tell a woman what to do with her body. Sadly, it's not you uterus and you can't tell her what she can and can't have removed from it. Considering that life begins at birth, you're not killing anything. Plus, if you really believe that life begins at conception, the baby will just go to heaven anyway.

Lets do some math:

Girl + Boy + no condom = unwanted teen pregnancy = ha ha no abortion for you XD

Girl + Boy + condom = no pregnancy = SMART TEENAGERS!

Girl + Rapist = DEFINITE ABORTION (Unless said rape victim wants to keep it.)

And I'm in grade 8. Thanks to tv.

Girl + Boy + no condom = unwanted teen pregnancy = ha ha no abortion for you XD
Haha yeah fuck that slut, she deserves to have her life ruined because of a mistake :D Birth control also never fails ever

Girl + Rapist = DEFINITE ABORTION (Unless said rape victim wants to keep it.)
She'd never want to keep it willingly.

Also question to everyone who's against abortion: how many are for proper sex-ed and not just that retarded abstinence-only stuff?

Haha yeah fuck that slut, she deserves to have her life ruined because of a mistake :D Birth control also never fails ever
Uh, okay, first of all, I hope you realize... if the mother's life is ruined, then the baby is probably going to have a shitty childhood.

As for your second statement, birth control can fail. It's not 100% protection. There have been plenty of reported cases where women got pregnant while on birth control.

There really should be a test for people to take on recognizing sarcasm before entering the Debating Hall...

People can get pregnant while using condoms. It helps, but it's not a sure thing. Doesn't help that many people have health issues that make birth control pills a bad idea.

So, basically, the reasoning is "if you use a condom/birth control and it fails, well sucks for you, as you shouldn't have had sex in the first place."
Unlucky people should always be punished B)

Zhorken, you naïve little person, don't you know that teenagers are the only people that would have unprotected sex?

Why is everyone being a jerk do VPLJ? I agree with some of his statements, and the ones that are kind of stupid are at least funny.

With abortion, pro-lifers keep talking about "murder" and the fetus feeling pain or being self-aware. In the end, there's a fine line between murder and abortion: birth. Before being born, it's just a fetus. A clump of cells that has the potential to live. Giving birth, then stabbing the baby is murder. Removing a fetus from the mother's womb, on the other hand, is not.

I concur, and another thing is that the bible or something to that effect says it's wrong. Also connected to Pro-lifeness, but because it is not alive yet there is nothing wrong with getting rid of it.

Aborting a fetus is like taking the seeds out of an apple and not planting them. They can become trees, but they won't. No big tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom