• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't doubt that he enjoyed it! It seems typical of a guy to enjoy something like that, unless of course he was gay, in which case probably not.

wikipedia said:
Rape, also referred to as sexual assault, is an assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with or sexual penetration of another person without that person's consent. Rape is generally considered a serious sex crime, as well as a civil assault.

If I'm not mistaken, according to this definition a girl tying you down and shoving a broomstick up your crack would be rape.

SOUNDS LIKE FUN.

i've been going here forever

how would you know what a troll is, youngster?

You only have twenty-four posts. I joined exactly a month after you, and I have nearly five hundred.
Also, all of your posts that I have seen are trollish.

TP: what does gender have to do with how emotionally damaging it is?

None, and I never intended to suggest otherwise. The gender of the victim will, I suspect, have an impact on the form of the emotional damage takes (although I doubt there is a set form for each gender), but not on how damaging it is.

If I'm not mistaken, according to this definition a girl tying you down and shoving a broomstick up your crack would be rape.

There's gotta be someone into that. I think it's a Rule 30 + x, in which 0<x<10

Sometimes I wonder if raping someone is worse than being raped.

Since someone brought it up in the context of whether or not being raped means you're still a virgin. Or something.

Yes, and I suppose you could say I'm "proud of it", but it's more because I cannot stand physical human contact and for all intents and purposes am incapable of experiencing romantic feelings or lustful ones lasting more than five seconds. I mean, I dunno, might try it one day for the hell of it, but I won't exactly be broken-hearted if I die a virgin.

Oh, well yeah, obviously just jamming something anywhere will hurt. @_@ I figured she meant it hurt normally, and can only be worse in the context of rape or something.

None, and I never intended to suggest otherwise. The gender of the victim will, I suspect, have an impact on the form of the emotional damage takes (although I doubt there is a set form for each gender), but not on how damaging it is.

Regardless, they still got RAPED. Do you realize how terrible that crime is?

what makes you think a 9-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl will be damaged different?

ITS THE SAME CRIME

Age doesn't matter much! I mean, yeah, younger kids will be less emotionally stable generally and less exposed to sex and will be more horrified and scarred, but it's still pretty much as hard for an adult victim. "9-year-old" is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom