• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Gift Exchange 2011

I'd like any Pokemon really! Nothing wrong with items (or that "other" that sreservoir gave me already, thank you :D ), but I enjoy any and all Pokemon that I'm given, usually because I can never pick any to buy. Make sure I don't have them already though.

Money is always nice! Or maybe some items.

Or: Nidoran (M) [Rivalry] (oh what am i getting into)
Mareep (F) [Static]
Slowpoke (M) [Oblivious]
Axew (F) [Mold Breaker]
Treecko (F) [Overgrow]

Last edited:
My wish list is as follows.

-Some Cash {at least Fifty would do}
- Somebody to draw my Fakemon {Not really ASB related though}
- a really exciting battle between me and another trainer
- a Zorua or a Zoroark
- a Winter Deerling

Thats all I can think off right now. Can somebody get me at least one of these things? That would really be so grand.

:grin:

Last edited:
What are you talking about. Nidoking are perfect and only need three experience!

My wishlist is on my ASB profile; I've also been meaning to get a female normalize skitty!

My wish list is as follows.

-250 cash
- a legendary Pokemon {any}
- a chance to instantly evolve one of my Pokemon
- a shiny Zorua or Zoroarke

Thats all I can think off right now. Can somebody get me at least one of these things? That would really be so grand.

I don't think anyone would give a random person $250. It's hard to get. Aim lower, like Pokemon or some items.

And the other three don't exist.

(well, instant evolutions do, but would generally cost even more than $250.)

Well, yeah, but that's involving Rare Candy. A real instant evolution would evolve any Pokemon, regardless whether or not they evolved by experience. Which would still likely cost you about $300, but.

Brb legit wishlist.

Well, I'd like a drawing of my team, or individual team members, if someone would be willing :D ? Other than that, I really have no wishes, except for those of others' merry Christmas.

Fill my stocking with a duplex, and cheques~ ♪ Sign your 'X' on the line~ ♫

... oh uh. My roster is in dire need of held items! And I have $6 to my name so I can't exactly afford any myself. Thank you for considering to help!

hmm! I wouldn't mind hold items or money (or pretty much anything really). A dragon-type-that-isn't-dratini would be nice, I guess. Or a female blitzle.

or you guys could get me nothing because haha my team is about 70% gift pokemon. :B

Hmm...lets see

-Scraggy (M) Kimmi
-Pansage (M) Virden
-Panpour (M) Bridget
- Any pokemon really that I don't have...
- Held items, evo items, the like
- Money is nice
- Anything really you want to give.

Not really picky.

It wouldn't hurt to make a list, right?

Lucky Egg
Moon Stone
Abra (Synchronize)
Larvitar
Porygon (Download)
or anything really :D

All I'd really like right now is cash, since I have hardly any in my account.

EDIT:
Gifts are not limited to tangible ASB items (e.g. people have given custom sprites before)
Custom sprites? Are they like Fakemon/are they battle-able? Or are they just...sprites?

Last edited:
Pokemon would be nice, anything really.

Also, any items, too. I'm good on money, I guess.

(yes I'm giving stuff too.)

Well, ordinarily, you would PM me with the gift and who you wanted to give to.

HOWEVER, as some have probably noticed, I've stopped updating the list for a bit. This is because the volume of presents this year significantly outstrips that of last year, and I don't know how well I'll be able to handle them all. I'm working on an update for the hack to do it for me, but we're kind of running low on time, here! Therefore, I'm either going to get that set up Monday, or give up and just go back to the usual way at that point. If you have gifts prepped, just hold onto them until then and I'll let you know what's up at that point.

FYI I'll be doing more item distribution and so forth tomorrow, so you should at least start to see those purchases go through fairly soon.

Well, let's see. (Note: If it's not noted, gender doesn't matter)

Cash money~
Chesto berries, lots of them
Magmarizer
Cubone
Oshawott (F)
Magby (M)
Torchic (M)
Munchlax (M)
Tyrouge (All Tyrouge are male, anyway)

And anything that increases happiness.

Last edited:
Back