• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

So there appears to be a glitch with the allowance claim - After collecting, it reappears upon reloading the ASBCP. I was just able to collect twice, and it's appeared again. I'm kind of assuming this is unintentional, unless there's a backup from missed weeks similar to the bank?

It only appears once for me. I just collected it and its gone

EDIT: After going back to my main ASBCP page a couple times it returned

I was only able to collect it once.

In fact, unless I'm seeing shit wrong, my balance is the same it was before; clicking the button did nothing.

Pretty sure those that collected more than once are gonna have all the allowance they collected taken away. (Negrek doesn't like rulebreakers.)

I haven't collected yet because I need my profile back! (Negrek stop mucking about with April Fools things and get on that >[)

It only seems to reappear for me if I reload the do=doallowance page? (I did it several times trying to test that FOR SCIENCE; my balance should only be $14.)

Okay, allowance should be fixed now, much to everyone's dismay. If you collected it once (or more than once) today but before I altered it, you should still be able to collect it again; consider it an impromptu bonus you get as a result of my screwing up.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned the problem here instead of quietly building up a mountain of riches. I've added a small bonus to your account. On the other hand, people who obviously gloried in the free money may now find themselves with less than they started out with.

If we collected it twice, we can still keep all nine dollars of allowance (3 for first try, 3 for experiment, and 3 now)?

This is really late, but thank you a lot for making ASB faster and easier.

Back
Top Bottom