• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mypicture.png

I'm up front, mum and dad are at back. It's at the Guiness Storehouse in Dublin.

I always thought you looked like that. O_o
I'm still trying to find my picture on my mom's blog.
Edit: I found my 12th birthday picture. Must have been warm then. By the way, I don't really look much different now. Just imagine me with no pimples and a few inches taller.
I STAB KAKES ON BIRFDAYS! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
Thank ye very kindly, Dannichu. :3

I really wish it hadn't belonged to a Mexican restaurant, because I'd totally wear that thing everywhere.

S7300051.jpg

At the Phoenix, AZ zoo's petting zoo. The one dying of joy is Angler. I was petting him for a while and while someone was going to take a picture for me Diana, the black one, came over too. I dunno if she was jealous or was looking to see if I had a map -- she could sniff out maps anywhere, she would stick her nose into back pockets to take 'em.

I was a damn goat pimp. I would kneel down and three would walk over to me. LET THE CHILDREN COME!

Angler and I were buddies though. I was cracking up the handlers because every time I pet him he would twist his head back like a dog kicking its leg.

S7300057.jpg

Grammers made friends too.

S7300055.jpg

Also, goats are dirty thieves.

S7300049.jpg

They unzipped this poor woman's backpack and started taking money out of it. I had to save her cash.

picture too big

Phailed attempt of having a emo hairstyle D;

And that's not my room lolz. That's my mum's room, I had to use it because my room doesn't have a mirror :0

.-:Collocus:-.

Last edited by a moderator:
picture too big

Phailed attempt of having a emo hairstyle D;

And that's not my room lolz. That's my mum's room, I had to use it because my room doesn't have a mirror :0

.-:Collocus:-.

Haha, phail at Emo style.
You want emo style? Grow hair really long, cut back about what you have now, and mess it all up, then have long bangs... EMO FTW!

sorry, I don't think you'll ever get your hair to the point where it can cut itself

k, debated over posting this but uh if you're sensitive to idk EROTIC NIGHTMARES then look away or something.

n564261777_1183796_3364.jpg

n502980695_4986514_9000.jpg

k that's all for now folks

GUESS WHO I AM

I KNOW right. This thread is suffering from a lack of Rocky Horror-related pictures. That entire night was one loooong night of erotic nightmare. I did the Time Warp. Again. Again. Oh, and again.

(I asked the DJ to play the Time Warp like twice, then another person asked, then for some reason he played it twice more.)

Yay hot gates.

Diggin' the boots.

And VPLJ, I know this is like a month late, but your latest posted pic is cute :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom