• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
56k users, my advice is to stop loading the page RIGHT NOW. These pictures are somewhat large for your bandwidth.

That's me, when I was 18. I've gained a little weight since then.

I'd post an up-to-date photo, but my camera's no longer in my hands. :/

Just for fun, more photos.

Heh, sunburnt forehead.

The red mark near my shoulder is ink, which leaked from a red pen into my Pentax's wrist/neck strap, which rubbed off on me. :/

Perched atop a mailbox, constructed of bricks. I had a cousin snap the photo. Wish my mouth wasn't open like that, it makes me look retarded (dictionary definition, mind).

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK YOU PHOTOGRAPHED THE FEBO

oh my god that is so funny

even een kroket uit de muur trekken

Me, chillin' with Pikachu at nationals.

1.jpg

I cut my hair short since then.

It's a bit curlier than usual in that picture, but it does wave if I leave it to dry itself. :>

(also lol hulk.)

I agree with Blastoise, ahaha. You're not ugly~

And Midnight, yours is fine 'cause it works and it's short! Although I still prefer straight hair. Thanks for thinking the picture is apparently cute though!

I recnetly went to visit My grandmother up in Vermont, so we stopped here on the way.

and here is me, nonchallantly sippping on (iced) tea after a dinner of cod (actually, macaroni and cheese with three cheese sauce, red peppers and chicken)

sorry the picture quality is blurry, these were taken by my phone.

I recnetly went to visit My grandmother up in Vermont, so we stopped here on the way.

and here is me, nonchallantly sippping on (iced) tea after a dinner of cod (actually, macaroni and cheese with three cheese sauce, red peppers and chicken)

sorry the picture quality is blurry, these were taken by my phone.

I'll gladly look if you give me your email/pass xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom