• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
218.jpg

Hello.

WELL I'M SORRY but it's not at the top of my list right now you know. I'm more concerned with I DON'T KNOW POVERTY IN AFRICA

or something I don't know maybe I'll make it happy later

CAUTION: This post may contain extremely high amounts of unattractiveness. View images at your own risk.

Me, in my car. This was taken on the day I first plated it, so that would be about a year and a half ago or something like that. Despite needing a fair bit of body work, she's still the better looking of the two of us. The blue thing to the right is my dad's car - It's newer than mine, but yes, we both have Thunderbirds. <3 Thunderbirds.
Again, about a year and a half old. Me in my good old Dungeon Siege shirt, which I won in a UT2004 tournament (Technically it was a tie, although apparently I was absolutely dominating until the guy in charge came over and started chatting with me). I proudly wear it as a trophy of sorts - A symbol of my geekiness :D
This is the only recent picture in the bunch, and it's really crappy. This was about two months ago, in a town not too far from Edmonton. There's a giant egg in the background (I had to crop it out due to the filesize limit), and my mom wanted a picture of me standing in front of it.

CAUTION: This post may contain extremely high amounts of unattractiveness. View images at your own risk.

Again, about a year and a half old. Me in my good old Dungeon Siege shirt, which I won in a UT2004 tournament (Technically it was a tie, although apparently I was absolutely dominating until the guy in charge came over and started chatting with me). I proudly wear it as a trophy of sorts - A symbol of my geekiness :D
Nice unibrow. *shot*
Yay for Dungeon Siege shirt.

Oh! Oh! Pick me, I have a comment~
You look way different than that one picture you sent me last year some time!
...uh, yeah.

I don't have a picture at the moment.
But I'll get one. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom