• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

if they are cut off geographicaly, how did they get electricity? and what do you mean by more efficent looking?
and by the way, i meant the town map map that you choose where to fly to on kind of map.
me is bored. noone is replififying.
me must go, two. me see you tommorow

Last edited:
Well, someone would have had to had gone there in the first place to settle the towns and cities apart from the natives. I'm thinking of a discovery team sent to explore the region, arrived and found it perfect for colonization and moved some people over from kanto, jhoto, hoenn and sinnoh. The first colonizers set up a government and system. I know this is vague and I'll work on it later (will be posted on website). They set up some laws restricting the amount of imigrants allowwed in the country and no new pokemon are allowed to enter the country so as to keep the ancient ecosystem going almost as normal but some pokemon have been smuggled in.
Will definatey work it out properly later, your questions revealed some things I hadn't worked out properly yet.

Whoops, I'm sorry I slacked off so much on the tuatara's patterns! I'm horribly late :sweatdrop: I promise I'll get to them now.

I'm drawing a Fakemon called Tycub. It is a Fire-type tiger cub Pokemon. I can't get it to look right, though. I'll try to sprite it later!

Also, Tycub will have an evo, then a split evo, one for boy and one for girl. The male walks on two legs, and the female walks on two. The female is named Tigris. Have no idea for named of the other two, though. I guess they will be named after drawn!

Water Godthingy
And sprite:
waterlegend.png

Ice Godthingy

I lost the air one I'll look for it :[

I'm wondering if you'd like to use a fakemon of mine.

This, is Myrid~

Sprite (FMC)
myrid-transparent.png

Picture (FMC)

And you can get the info for it from the Dex' in ASB~

MoonPanther: I really like the look of it, it's great. The only problem is that it's slightly too big. I won't be able to use it unless it's 64x64, you could try resize it but if you don't want to or can't, I could do it.

Cryptica: Yes, Tropiking did make some fire tigers but they were too big and he couldn't resize them without messing them all up so he gave up. So, Mewtwo, go ahead, they sound great.

FMC: Those two look awesome, I especially like the water guarian and it's sprite and the ice guardian looks incredible. Can't wait to see the others.

Blastoise: By, different styled pokeballs, I'm mean different looking pokeballs, I've decided to design the balls myself as I've already got ideas.

Terry, I said I couldn't use it as a new and I'm sorry but it's not the right style. As I said a few posts back, I'm going to design the pokeballs myself and some of the items, so they keep the same style.

Quit with the prevos and the evolutions, please. There's a reason why the Pokemon are only single-stage. Look at Chansey. It was awesome until Blissey and Happiny were introduced. Then it was just another HP tank.

Anyway...

(sprite needed)
Sairoudon
Ancient Pokemon
Type: Ground/Poison
Ability: Pressure
Height/Weight: 3.0m/950lbs
Body type: Quadruped
Pokedex Color: Black

Pokedex Entry:
In Pokemon mythology, Sairoudon has been described as the Watcher, living forever to safeguard the world. It has also been described as the incarnation of the past.

Physiology:
Sairoudon has black scales running through its body, with brown mask-like markings surrounding its head and feet. It has yellow eyes with red, serpentine pupils and two of its lower fangs are outside its mouth. Its feet are encased in stone which has compacted over thousands of years. It has a forked tongue. It can also walk on its two hind legs but is rarely seen to do so, if ever.

Special Abilities:
It has the move Fossilize, which encases the foe in stone and is an OHKO. It also has Acid Cannon, which fires five breaths of acid on the enemy and a slight chance of badly poisoning it.

Fossilize
Type: Rock
PP: 5
Power: --
Accuracy: 10%
The user encases the foe in compacted rocks and crushes it inside. The target instantly faints if it is hit.

Acid Cannon
Type: Poison
PP: 10
Power: 25
Accuracy: 80%
The user spits pure acid at the foe. Two to five shots are launched in quick succession. May poison the foe.

Movepool:
Bite (Start)
Harden (Lv.5)
Mud Slap (Lv.7)
Fury Swipes (Lv.10)
Poison Tail (Lv. 16)
Slash (Lv.22)
Ancientpower (Lv.30)
Poison Fang (Lv.40)
Fossilize (Lv.50)
Rest (Lv.55)
Acid Cannon (Lv.60)