• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open CLICK ME

Ability: Rivalry

Learnset:
0 - Scratch
0 - Growl
7 - Bite
12 - Endure
17 - Rage
22 - Faint Attack
27 - Mean Look
32 - Scary Face
37 - Slash
42 - Shadow Claw
47 - Night Slash
52 - Memento

And sure. You want an evo or you good as-is?

Thanks on the moveset! And I was planning on evos, but it is your creation, so it is your desicion. But I would like evos. And if yes should I PM you my ideas or...?

Ooh, I like the moveset and abilities for mine. Your fakemon are top-notch! Many of the designs are original and interesting, and I must especially commend you on your outlines on the art. I hope you don't mind a tiny tidbit of criticism - Only one thing in particular has bugged me and that's been the way you do fire. It just... doesn't really seem to fit with the rest of the Pokemon, kinda seems out of place, especially on Darburn and Flargon for some reason. I think maybe because it's not really consistent with your outline style.

Anyways though! Do you think you could, if you'd like, create a evolution to mine?

I always draw fire like that; I guess it does look a bit off though, since I was going for a sort of official-art-mixed-with-my-style thingy...

And on the evo. *nod*

Thanks on the moveset! And I was planning on evos, but it is your creation, so it is your desicion. But I would like evos. And if yes should I PM you my ideas or...?

Sure, PM away. iirc you need art for them to get approved in ASB anyway so i can help out there.

Personality traits...
I get angry easily but I am happy most of the time. That help? I can be horrible to those I hate but nice to those I like.

personality: Shy,Curious,Quicktempered
favorite types Fire/Flying

On these two.

The stalker emerges from the shadows of the forums, and requests a drawing.

I think I'll leave it up to you, hopefully our 1+ year of RP'ing together has told you enough about me. :D

And Eonrider used Request! I'm sorta nerdy, shorter than some people my age. And kind. Favourite types: Fire, Dark. And I know those don't suit my personality, at all.

Last edited:
And Eonrider used Request! I'm sorta nerdy, shorter than some people my age. And kind. Favourite types: Fire, Dark. And I know those don't suit my personality, at all.

I have three requests on the go already; come back when i'm done. *should probably update the first post more often*

lett2.png

Seraphlett -Happiness-> Ardaquen

ZuZu:

zuface.png

ZUFACE
Duality Pokemon
Normal Type

ZUFACE are living representations of the duality of life. One head is always cheerful and happy, while the other is mean and rude.

pokedreamer:

pokedreamer.png

DREDART
Dart Pokemon
Flying Type

DREDART are blindingly fast and curious about everything. They can be found darting here and there looking for things to do.

Erindor:

erindor.png

VULPDOR
Fox Dragon Pokemon
Psychic/Dragon Type

VULPDOR are quite capable fliers, wheeling in the sky in small groups for hours at a time. They are accomplished with their psychic powers, their emotions fuelling powerful mental assaults.

Last edited:
Umum.. Hi?
Yeah, though I won't be able to see it I don't care. Go ahead and doodle up a Poke for me if you please. As of now I'm pretty calm and numb, but normally I'm hyper and bouncy. I'm really good at school, though otherwise I'm an inarticulate ditz. No type preference, just keep away from ground, rock, steel, things like that. Quadrupeds will always be the best looking creatures. Or squids. Either way I love them.

And on a side note, I've always admired your art style. Wish I could draw as well.

picture.php

NOTORTEN
Mystery Pokemon
Normal Type

NOTORTEN are a shy and sweet sort, and are prized by collectors not just for their rarity, but for their mysterious and charming personalities.

I want one.

Also working on those evos now~!

Last edited:
I think you have one spare space now (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'll gladly take it! I'm sorta nerdy, shorter than some people my age. And kind. Favourite types: Fire, Dark

Last edited:
could I try this?
I try to be creative, thinking up interesting ideas often, but my a.d.d. gets me bored whenever I start making progress, and I need to think up something else. also, I can be unusually lazy when I'm uninterested in something.

if space is open, then I repeat the previous statement.

This is aaawesome! May I have one, if you're not so swamped by requests? If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take a crack at making some of the requested evolutions. Their designs would be fun to work with. x3

I'm... eh, kind of hard to pin down. I tend to lurk. I like being in control. I'm critical but I try to be helpful. That sound good?

(Don't let the fact that I've already got a Pokemon self-representation confuse you xD)

Erindor:

erindor.png

VULPDOR
Fox Dragon Pokemon
Psychic/Dragon Type

VULPDOR are quite capable fliers, wheeling in the sky in small groups for hours at a time. They are accomplished with their psychic powers, their emotions fuelling powerful mental assaults.

Absolute epicness. I love it~ I'll ask for an evolution when there's a spot free. Aw...I want one now! :D

So, to clarify; We only need abide by the 'three requests' rule if we are getting the basic stage?

lett2.png

Seraphlett -Happiness-> Ardaquen
Oh my God, she's BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, it captures a really angelic sort of grace. I love the eyes and the expression. It's so... well, whoa. It really makes the picture. The wings and jewely things are really awesome too~ Oh and I'm loving the hair. Very Lettish. The name too, I see what you did there. :3

Thank you~

I'm so going to draw your Fakeylettmon at one point. They're just too awesome not to.

may dredart have an evolution?

Sure.

So, to clarify; We only need abide by the 'three requests' rule if we are getting the basic stage?

That's right; since I don't do colour or clean lines on evos; they're sketches.

This is aaawesome! May I have one, if you're not so swamped by requests? If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take a crack at making some of the requested evolutions. Their designs would be fun to work with. x3

I'm... eh, kind of hard to pin down. I tend to lurk. I like being in control. I'm critical but I try to be helpful. That sound good?

(Don't let the fact that I've already got a Pokemon self-representation confuse you xD)

:0 oooh, sure. Also, doing your request.

if space is open, then I repeat the previous statement.
I think you have one spare space now (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'll gladly take it! I'm sorta nerdy, shorter than some people my age. And kind. Favourite types: Fire, Dark

And these two, so I'm full up now!

Oh and if anyone missed it, you can see them all in one place : click!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom