• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dictionary Mafia [Sign Ups CLOSED]

Ivy Newton

kg*m/s^2
Pronoun
she
So I had an idea. You give me a word, I give you a role.

When you join, just post your word here. Words in other languages count too, but please PM me a definition to give me a sense of the connotations and whatnot, since I'm not likely to be able to get that stuff from a translator. The word can be as obscure or as simple as you want, but do try not to be purposefully annoying. Also if you give me a word that very clearly fits a specific role (particularly if it's the name of a vanilla role), I'm liable to give you a completely different role just to spite you. Be creative, please.

Roles will generally be slight adaptations of vanilla mafia roles. No talking outside of the thread unless otherwise indicated in your role PM. I reserve the right to add more rules as needed. I'd like at least 10 players.

Last edited:
Re: Dictionary Mafia

I am daring someone to say 'mafia'.

For now.... 'emu'. :P

Mythopoetize

Last edited:

Yay people!

LS99, I believe you forgot to actually join the game.
Phantom, so is your word "emu" or "mythopoetize"? ... I can't tell.

Alright, ten people! I'm going to wait a little while more and see if anyone else joins, but I'll definitely have it started by the end of this upcoming weekend.

Back
Top Bottom