• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Did You Make Your Avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:3 this one here is a drawing I did all myself <3 Is Rinna, my Umbreon char, and she's anthro. :3 The full pic is on my FA.

My current avatar was originally my friends' avatar, but after she was done using it, she gave me permission to use it.

It's an edited trainer sprite (okay a recolored trainer sprite with a tiny bit of scratch editing for those almost unseeable eads on her wrist but whatever), supposed to look like my friend.

Found a flash animation on the web and Prt Scr-ned it. Cropped and resized it for an avie. I wish I knew who made the animation, it was neat. :P

In other words, I didn't make it. X3

Nope. Found it on a Japanese Mega Man fan art board. To be honest, I have no idea why Bubble Man is dressed like this or what that book says. All I know is that it's awesome.

Yup. Hand-drawn, scanned, and then cropped and shrunk. It's a doodle of a four inch-tall nerd who lives in a junky, barely functional steam-powered wooden robot suit thing that is likely to explode soon. His name is Shank. I'm aware I think about this way too much...

Well, I think its obvious where that Umbreon pic came from, its an official image, after all.

I did, however, re-size Umbreon (original size was too big) and add a glow to it. The Background Image I put together on my own.

Just about everything I make has this style. You name it, I've probably done it. Too bad I didn't bother making a matching signature... But I've been terribly lazy with this stuff lately.

Yep~
I just finished it too. My character Notory flashing a peace sign. I think it's the colors that really make it look nice. :3

Yes, I did~ =3

It's my character Atnura, from the Rack Shackle Pack. Took me HOURS of obsessive colouring and shading... God, I'm crazy. I just did it out of the blue, really. Started doodling and... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom