• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Double Digits; high fives all around!

mewtini

어떤 계절도 영원할 순 없으니까
Pronoun
she/her
Yes, I am now 10 years old ^^ And because we must not allow this party to become like Cloudsong's Going Away party, I am bringing cream soda, and *hangs up sign that says NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED*

Karkat Vantas said:
Can it be alcoholic cream soda?
No. At least I've never heard of that...
Superbird said:
Who wants binary cake?
If we could find HTML cake, that'd be better!
SilverJade said:
*drinks some cream soda and lights the candles* :D
That's the birthday spirit!

My dad's resturant which I'm certain has no alcoholic cream soda. Oh dear, why is there an empty bottle of rum next to Aobaru?

Thanks for the cake Squirtle!

Well, happy birthday. Have a... I dunno.

*tosses NERF sword*
I trust Blade to always have tons of swords on hand.

Happy birthday, Mew. Have a fancy party sandwich.

llllll'\
llllll-/
llllll/
Thanks, I'll make sure to save it forever in Notepad :3

Ah, ten. That magical age when I got my first Webkinz and wore camo pants.

Ugly lunch lady, a round of your worst chocolate milks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I brought you an apple to throw at me! :D Sorry I'm so late T-T Anyways, I haven't known you long but you're awesomee!! Again Happy Birthday and hope all goes well in your first year of double digits!! :D

*throws apple at balloon behind Glace and explodes and a blanket falls out and it wraps itself around Glace* I don't mind lateness, usually ^^ Aww, thanks :3

Happy Birthday to thee, from a Lett... eee. I'm not so good with the rhymes, you see.

Hopefully your double digits will be without fail or... higets. Whatever that means! But yes, may you have a particularly awesome day filled with particularly awesome things.

My day's already filled with awesome things, you guys posting here. :') And all the ASB Pokemon and everything, thank you!!!

Happy B-Day~~~~~~~~
I brought some Sprite*
*This Sprite has a particular edible chemical that turns alchohol into moar, non-alchoholic Sprite~

Back
Top Bottom